Post subject: Korean lady at Zouk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I was with a friend partying at Zouk and we managed to have some fun in the night.

My friend went over to talk to a lady who was seated alone at the stretches of seats in club Zouk. I was seated approximately a meter away at first, and was observing and looking over my shoulder to await the moment in which I am certain that he has successfully penetrated into the social group. The lady was with another friend who is standing by a table about a meter away looking at the two of them. After approximately 5 minutes of conversation, the girl was signalling to my friend that she wants to get to a location which allows smoking.

So he pulled them out of the club, and I was at the back conversing with them and ensuring that they are complying to the interaction. We are now outside of the club and I introduced myself to this group of ladies and we continued talking and just in general having a good conversation. My friend was trying to exchange Facebook contact with her as they are here on vacation and that would be the most appropriate form of contact point. They failed to exchange contact as her name in Facebook is written in Korean and my friend's phone could only be typed in English. Instead, I managed to exchange contact with my girl as her phone has internet connectivity.

After a few failed attempts to exchange contact, my friend reluctantly gave up on the social group because he felt that it was going nowhere. I was pretty frustrated that he did not persist through as they are still very receptive to our escalation. I told him to hurry back out of the club and find them so that we may put the interaction on to the next level of relationship. We rushed over to find them and see them walking out towards the line of taxi. We continued talking and we went into a cab together. We told the taxi driver that we are going to Clarke Quay so as to get some drinks.

We continued conversing and just having a lot of fun together. We reach Clarke Quay and we went to a bar at the middle to have some drinks. We ordered 4 pints of beers, each for everyone. My friend and his girl decided to go buy some cigarettes as she really wanted to smoke. I was with my lady and I attempted to gauge her physical receptiveness. She was incredibly welcoming and we continued building more rapport and comfort. We drank the beer together and after about 15 minutes, my friend and his girl was back. I continued talking to my lady and after about 25 minutes. We finish up our drink and decided to go for a walk. We left my friend and his girl to other parts of the place.

I saw a secluded area by the outskirt of Clarke Quay and we started having physical intimacy. She then told me that it is kind of uncomfortable here and we decided to go back to her hotel. The rest will be up to your imagination.