PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I haven't been on the forum these last 2 months because of school but here's an lay report. I've been lifting weights these last two months It's been working out great. Also stepped up my dress game had a few girls tell me which shirts look nice. Okay Me and some wings went to this bar. On this day it was only maybe about 15 people wasn't alot. It was Like one of those days where you knew nothing was going to happen but still want go out. One of my friend did a karaoke song. After that we got a couple drinks. And walking in is two Blondes about 5 feet 6 inches both wearing all white clothing I guess maybe to get some type of attention not sure. They're both about 7s. One was in her late 20s other one was 21. And a couple minutes after they sat down me and my wing did another karaoke song. everybody clapped and cheered When we finish. Then I noticed on the corner My eye they were looking at us so. So we went over and talk to them casual talk at first and then a little bit of teasing flirty they really liked it. Game of pool and a little bit of guessing what they did for work and how they were as a child there really shocked because I was pretty Precise. And started to gain emotional connection with the 21 year old girl. Got to hold hands and I decided that to go to another bar. On the other hand my wing was making no progress with the older girl lol. Went to the bar and then she started throwing out these tests that I could recognize pretty well now. they started to walk two bath with a friend and also both of them talk to other guys but still The 21 year old still kept coming back to talking Because she knew I was funny and made her laugh. And also I threw in a couple test of my own. Sometimes I would act like I wasn't interested in her. And because of this she started to invest more in me. Decided to go get some pizza with them try to go for the kiss but she turned her head and I kissed her on the neck. All of a sudden her eyes started lightening up and she talked about how we should come back and drink with them at their apartment. At that moment I knew it was on. But there was a problem it was about a 30 minute drive lol. But luckily my friend help me By paying for the gas and I'll repay back later. I gone in there car and my friends followed. Made out in her car etc. got to her house and Smash.