PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lay Report: Chinese Fashion Design student

I met this Chinese girl awhile back (Like 3 weeks ago) I got her number and talked to her for a bit. I told her I was also a promoter.

I hit her up a few times, probably invited her to 6-7 parties before she finally decided she wanted to come to one. We met up in front of the club I was promoting last Tuesday.

After waiting for my friends and some other girls to get there we finally got our table in VIP. We had to wait a little to get our bottle service set up. I talked to her about school and what she planned to do with her career when she graduated. She is actually graduating this year.

We had a few drinks before I started getting tired of standing. One of the promoters that was with me tried to hit on a couple of girls that ended up rejecting him. I ended up going up to them shortly after and introduced myself. They seemed delighted to talk to me. I did a shortened version of the ring finger routine by Neil Strauss, gave a false time restraint and asked for the hottest girl's number, which she gave me. I then called her right there so she *Cough* had my number, it rang.

So I rejoined my group and grinned at my buddy who got rejected by those same girls, he shook his head with a sarcastic smile on his face.

I guess DJ Tiesto had gotten a table at the same club close by the DJ booth and the DJ kept giving him shout outs every 15 minutes, it seemed. Had some guy playing drums along to the music which was pretty cool. It was a Brazilian themed party so a bunch of hot Brazilian girls were dancing all over the place.

The Asian girl had been standing next to me most of the night and I could tell she liked me because she gave me those typical anime eyes RSD Julien talks about so much when we talked. I ended up telling her I wanted to go somewhere more quiet. I suggested she come with and she did.

We got our coats and got in a cab. I kissed her in the cab and we made out a bit. When we got to the bar I liked they were fixing to close. Apparently it had been dead all night. Fortunately they decided to stay open for us.

I ordered a Chimay Blue and she ordered a Budweiser surprisingly. She also mentioned that she had been to the Budweiser Brewery in Boston. We drank and talked a bit about Hong Kong which is where she is from. She told me how it was once a British colony which I did not know. We also talked about Cantonese and how the language has a shitload of words.

After I felt that conversation was starting to die down then I said,"Alright I'm ready to go somewhere else." She didn't object and we got up half way through our drinks. We got in a cab and I immediately told the driver to go to the cross streets where I live.

I think the she thought we were going to another bar because she didn't have a problem. We made out a little more in the cab and she cuddled up next to me.

When we got back to my place we started to walk to my apartment. She mentioned something about a movie she saw where women were captured and sold as sex slaves. I reassured her that I would never do something like that and would never do anything to hurt a woman. That comment seemed to please her.

I kissed her and teased her about her tiny hands when we were in the elevator. We got to my place and went into my room. I put a movie on netflix, turned the light off, took my shoes off and laid down on my bed. She sat next to me so I pulled her little petite body close to me so that she was laying parallel next to me.

I put on the Stallone movie Dredd and we watched it for a bit. I turned her so she was facing me and continued making out on my bed. I started trying to cop a feel of her boobs but she resisted so I went toward her ass which she allowed.

After a few more minutes I tried moving my hand toward her vag but she resisted that too, so I went back to feeling on her ass. Eventually my cock got hard so I guided her hand to it. I guess she was impressed because she started feeling it through my pants. We continued to make out and I undid my pants so she could give me a better hand job.

After I saw that she was turned on and breathing loudly, I started feeling on her boobs again. When I saw that she was allowing it now then I undid her bra with my one free hand. She made a comment that I was good at that.

So now I move my hand down to her cunt and start fingering her. She had on a loose skirt that was elastic so it was pretty much easy access. She continued jerking me off as I fingered her. At this moment we were basically simultaneously pleasuring each other.

I turned her around so she was facing away from me and started kissing on her neck while I fingered her. With a free hand I pulled down her skirt which she didn't seem to mind. I grabbed a condom from my pocket and ripped it open with my one free hand and my teeth. I shook the wrapper off and slid it on.

I used the hand I was fingering her with to pull her ass closer to my cock. Then when she was close enough I pulled her panties down halfway and I stuck it in. She began to moan as I entered her and said that it felt so good. I told her, " You like how I feel inside you don't you." She moaned some more and I banged her little petite body like she probably hadn't been banged before.

After I came then I saw that we weren't watching the movie and just turned it off. We passed out shortly after. I had walked 5 miles that day so was beat to begin with. She was a little drunk probably so she fell asleep pretty easily also.

The next morning we woke up and she wanted to ride me so we did it again. After that I checked my Facebook and then told her I had work that day because it was a Wednesday.

So we got dressed and I walked her down to Broadway to get a taxi. I paid for the taxi like a gentleman and told her to text me when she got home, which she did.

Over-all was a fun night, I learned a little bit about persistence and that it pays off. I say this because this girl was ignoring my invites to parties for the past 3 weeks and one day just randomly decides to come out.

Anyway that's my latest success with pick up. Thanks for reading this and feel free to share your opinions.

Pic I snapped the next morning :mrgreen:

-PUA Redsky

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee