PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I turned 22 this weekend. I was invited to a party by a hot (HB8/9) a sweet girl. After flirting all night we started to make out in the hallway. I tolk her hand and we got into bed.

Suddenly something felt very weird in the bed.... Like we were laying on top of a moving suitecase or something. Unfurtenately it was her friend who had passed out earlier that night. Luckely we were still wearing cloth, and she quickly ran out LOL.
We continued the deed if you will, and then in the middle of everything the girl i was with suddenly says "THIS ISN'T YOUR HAND"?????? Shit another girl laying in the bed past out hahahahaa. This time we are both completely naked and this girl just doesn't wanna wake up! WTF do i do to keep this one going? Well i jumped in some pants, lifted her up and brought her to the hallway. Job done. We finished and went to sleep, and it was just an awesome birthday which i will never forget.

So what can you guys learn from this? ALWAYS ALWAYS CHECK THE BED!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hahaaha like some weird moving suitcase ,,, say man, thats the name of the game keep bangin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

LOL! Congrats! (i think :-/ )