Post subject: Dance of Bullshit
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Went to a club where there was live Slavic music, and people were doing waltzes, and other traditional dances. Went straight to bar, and ordered first drink of night, which was a a honey/cactus infused vodka shot. Asked a guy with a lady next to him some stupid question, and he gave me a stupid answer, and the girl next to him said hi, but it was near impossible to respond to.

Danced with three girls, one seemed to be alone, but I had a feeling she was dating a guy in the band, she was a HB9. The other was a HB6, and the other a HB7. Talked to the 6 after the dance, but she blew me off, and her friend wouldn't dance. The HB7 danced very sexually, and I was into her, but afterwards she was with an Alpha Male.

So coincidentally, I asked the woman who said "hi" to me earlier to dance. We danced and she kept talking to me, surprisingly! I ended up touching her a lot, and saying let's go look at the art in the back. We ended up going back near the bathroom and she asked what I wanted from life, and I told her to kiss a sexy woman, and I did! Told her a bunch of ridiculous bullshit within the hour like I was an elementary school drop out/ex-juvenile drug dealer, and an occasional male prostitute, but said she could have me for half price, hah!

Anyways, she gave me a ride to my car, and I followed her home to make sure "she made it home safe," even though she put up some resistance here and there, like claiming sobriety(which she was and so was I) and stopping at a coffee shop to see music (huh?), luckily they were closed. The rest is history, twice!

It was fun, but the chase was the most exciting, and it reminded me that intercourse doesn't bring lasting happiness unfortunately : (