PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I was ready to finish my drink and leave the club at about 4 a.m. when I noticed a tall and slender blond that was looking my way, almost as if she already knew me. I walked up to her and struck up a conversation with her and the obstacle, a friend of hers that was boring inside out. In about an hour, we were already making out at the bar, when my target said they are leaving and offered to give me a ride (she had no clue she was about to literally ride me...).

She first dropped her friend and ten minutes later pulled up in front of my apartment building where she didn't really park her car but didn't leave it in the street either. We were making out in the car when she said "I gotta get going". I wasn't about to just let her leave and I replied confidently "The only place you are going is upstairs with me" to which she said "No way". Something in her voice wasn't that convincing, so I got cocky and pulled her car key from the ignition and got out of the car. She yelled "Where are you going???"... "Up", I said, and continued walking slowly towards the apartment building. "Come back, the window is up and I need the key in the ignition to lift it", she said, implying that the issue was no longer going up to my place, but locking the car in a proper way...

We went upstairs and spent what was left of the night together... She later told me that although we were making out at the club and in the car, she had no intention to sleep with me, as I was not "relationship material". Which goes to show that sometimes all it takes is a crazy stunt like taking a girl's car key to get rid of preconceived notions and LMR...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well done mate!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well played, well played.

- Jack