Post subject: Model cubed me
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I can chronicle my best LR to date, that of my ex, as it has now gone up in flames.

Went gaming with my wing on a Friday. Met him in a restaurant at 10pm and was in really awesome state. I flirted unabashedly with his waitress while he finished his meal.The first set I opened on the street by jumping 5' off a raised walkway into the middle of them, scared the shit out of them but my state was so good it didn't matter. Moved on to one lounge that is connected to a busy club through the back hallway. Snuck into the club and opened many sets raising my state even higher. Within thirty minutes in there I figured I had several options for the night. At this point my wing says lets go to the hotel lounge. This particular lounge is hit and miss - it is where we get our best closes, but many nights it is a complete bust. I like taking risks.

I take two steps out of the cab at the hotel, realizing there are two stunners waiting for that cab. My target is an eastern european model, 35-24-35 and 5'10". I open "Leaving so soon?" to which they reply they are heading to a club that my wing and I know well. 2 minutes of banter and they have invited us along - we step back into the same cab. I bust their asses hard, I am on such fire nobody can keep up with me. We arrive at the club, get to know each other a bit, dance a bit, exchange numbers. The girls are meeting friends at a nearby place, and we are again invited and join. We realize that my wing has not hooked, and we are going on a goose chase. Instead of following, I just explain to my target that I am going to leave with my wing since her friend is uninterested and I don't want him to be bored, framing it as loyalty.

Text the next day but it doesn't go far. Sunday night I decide to call instead, and the conversation somewhat fizzles. I question my self, but realize her english was imperfect and assumed that was the cause. Monday a friend cancels lunch on me and I think may as well make it lunch with my target. I message her and her second reply is "want to get lunch?" Too easy. Guess she didn't find the phone conversation as awkward as me. Lunch goes well, but my KC is rejected in the underground as we retrieve our cars. Grr. Will not make a no-ladder out of this. Turns out she's parked her lexus convertible adjacent to my BMW, they look cute together :p. She implies she's heading to the waterfront for something sweet, which I fail to pick up on until she invites me. We continue the date late into the afternoon then separate. 11pm she messages she's going for a glass of wine to unwind, to which I reply with some cocky remark about her being able to ask to see me. She makes the invitation and we go for a drink. More comfort is followed with a make out session in the car before parting ways.

Next night we go for a drive. We stop at a lookout for a bit. I get out, open her door, and lead her into the back. At this point, she starts to run the cube on me. My mind begins to race - is this a test? Did I overtly use game somewhere and she wants to know if I'm natural? Fuck it. I tell her the cube is the size of a planet (my ego), the ladder (my friends) has about a thousand rungs, and the horse (my soul mate) is "licking the cube, it's fucked up on drugs." I ask if she's read the game, to which she replies no.

Decided the next night she'd be ready to close. She'd been buying plants at the market during our first afternoon date, so I told her to come over I had a gift for her. I'd broken some clippings off a jade plant (that my mom had cloned in the same fashion) and put them in water. Told her in a few weeks when they got roots I'd stick them in a dirt and give them to her. Figured it was romantic and a decent lock in. Things are looking good. I tell her about my birthday eating mushrooms with a huge group of friends at the lake. She balks, "You do drugs?" Fuck. She says its late and she needs to go, which I know is not true, its the first I'd heard this. I make like it's no big deal, and its not. Hell, mushrooms are innocuous compared to her smoking and drinking. After she goes for a smoke, we go back upstairs (presumably to get her stuff) and I go caveman. The only resistance was ... her dress getting stuck on her D cups as she peeled it off.

The next night I was treated to a drunk turkish style belly/strip dance, to date the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Post subject: Re: Model cubed me
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

God dammit I wanted to hear more in detail about the end ha.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Theres a lesson in here...somewhere...

However it sounds like you could have gotten her in bed way sooner, she kept asking you out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Theres a lesson in here...somewhere...

However it sounds like you could have gotten her in bed way sooner, she kept asking you out.
Maybe, but I think in this case it was well calibrated. This was confirmed as I got to know her better, she was both terrifically inexperienced and lacking trust in men.