Fingered a legit model INFRONT of her boyfriend

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

R.C wrote:
sharpening claws wrote:
I go gym , i wear super-fashionable clothes ( can actually advise on this now) and look better than i ever thought possible!

I don't mindfuck myself with all this PUA terms (2-set , HB , neg and all that stuff)

I simply look good , talk to girls, be sexual and it has served me plenty more than all this pickup stuff.
This is what 99% of naturals do.

I really am here to help if anyone needs me.

I definately feel as if i have "normalised" now and don't need to constantly mentally masturbate as before.

Fuck me if only more people would just get this.

First time I read this story but I gotta say, the bf was the only one at fault.

Yes , i would have saved years if i knew about this when i first started this stuff ( though i fixed up at a very young age anyways).

People always saying be the prize as a mindset. Why don't they actually BE THE PRIZE:

*Looking and dressing better than most people she knows.
*More ripped and aesthetic than most people she knows.
*More money in the bank than most people she knows.
*More FREEDOM than most people she knows (work max 2 hours a day online , anywhere in the world)
*More traveled with world experience than most people she knows)
*More sexual than most people she knows ( not shitty "funny" pickup lines that dries her vagina like the Sahara desert ( been there recently btw :D)
*Happier and content with his life and direction than most people she knows.

And this is just a SMALL section that took me less than a minute to write. Does this type of man strike you as one that would need to work hard in game?

Does this type of man strike you as one that gets flaked on alot?

Does this type of man strike you as one that has dificulties with girls in general?

Does this type of man strike you as one with any self-esteem issues?

Does this type of man strike you as one that needs any stupid routines or "pickup lines."

No...

This is a man of actual value.

I read through my old post on the field reports a couple days back and was real shocked. It's like i was reading someone else's posts! The mistakes were so obvious at the time tbh:

*Not improving my looks , style , lifestyle
*Instead spam approaches like typical pickup monkey...

I really hope guys will actually read this stuff and get something out of it. Too many lost guys...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

sharpening claws wrote:

I really hope guys will actually read this stuff and get something out of it. Too many lost guys...

Fairly new to this stuff, so you probably know better than me, but when I approach a lot of women on a night I'm more likely to be successful than if I approach fewer. From a stats point of view, the more shots you take the higher chance of success.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Curtis72 wrote:
sharpening claws wrote:

Fairly new to this stuff, so you probably know better than me, but when I approach a lot of women on a night I'm more likely to be successful than if I approach fewer. From a stats point of view, the more shots you take the higher chance of success.

If you define getting success by getting numbers , then yes (wether they flake on you or not is an entirely different issue)

Let me give you a hypothetical:

You are playing a strategy video game. let's just say for argument's sake it's pokemon.

You have a very low level pokemon. Do you :

a) Spam battles with the inherent risks of always losing , even though statistically if you spam battles your more likely to succeed for THAT ONE BATTLE.
b) Train your pokemon FIRST so your success level is theoretically HIGHER when you battle.

Are you type A spam monkey that has a small chance of winning the battle and doesn't think of future battles.

Or are you type B that builds himself first and endlessly reaps battle after battle as his "win ratio" (sigh..really hating talking like this but what can you do) , is higher.

If you didn't get the analogy , in short yes.

You will have a higher chance if you spam approach , DEPENDING ON YOUR STARTING POINT!

It took me near 2 years to get that "success" , when i finally lost my virginity. Let me give you some insight into that.

*I looked young as fuck. At 19 i was often told 15.
*I was scrawny as fuck. I was maybe 120 pounds and skinnier than most guys around at 5"11.
*I was broke as fuck and lived with my parents. There were a couple other chances prior to losing my virginity that i couldn't afford the taxi to her place.
*My clothes were shitty as fuck. This was because i had no fashion sense and couldn't afford anything anyways.
*I had no life outside of spam approaching. Literally. No hobbies , nothing.
*I was extremely socially awkward.

This does seem extreme, but i'm being totally honest. It's who i was in the past.

Now , if you were to meet someone like the past me. What would you advise him:

*Spam approach like a pickup monkey idiot?
*Or tell him to work on his looks , style and lifestyle (including money)?

I know what i would.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude, that was brutal what you did to the boyfriend. LOl

But awesome field report man, and you got some serious game. It was very eye opening to know what's possible in the game.

-G

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Nice lay bro.

And I gotta say I watched skills360 videos before and can absolutely confirm that girls lose their minds when you dance 'em like that. You can do whatever you want with them.

And girls who bring their boys to the club and they just stand there like a lamppost with a drink in their hand doing nothing actually helps you.

Thumbs up for skills.

P.S. Make more videos.

Visit my blog for more --> http://www.loveonlysimple.com or contact me --> ideas@loveonlysimple.com