Fingered a legit model INFRONT of her boyfriend

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In$tinct wrote:
Girls that are in a perfectly happy relationship won't cheat. If they do, then the dude deserves better anyways. Period.

Can you define a perfectly happy relationship or have ever in your life seen one? I don't think I've personally witnessed such a thing ever. People are usually somewhat (even delightfully) content and not actively seeking to upgrade their partner but that's about it. It's never "walking on the pedastals of roses" for the rest of their lives.

I think evolutionary biologists disagree with you on this one. From that perspective females can and also often will be monogamous with a man, but that is until genetically superior material comes available. Doesn't mean that they wouldn't be happy with that first guy in a vacuum.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It wasn't my idea in the first place...

Quote:
Can't stand PUA's that think its "cool" to get with girls in perfectly fine relationships.

What you quoted was my reaction to that.

And anyway...

Quote:
I think evolutionary biologists disagree with you on this one. From that perspective females can and also often will be monogamous with a man, but that is until genetically superior material comes available. Doesn't mean that they wouldn't be happy with that first guy in a vacuum.

She might be happy, but she could be happier. Why take that away from her? As you've said, the former partner is genetically inferior anyways. You brought evolution into the argument, bro, but there's absolutely nothing that justifies stealing one's girlfriend objectively more than evolution theory.

And also...

Quote:
I think the comparison to violence still comes in handy with this. skills360 here for instance, what would you say if this was a repulsive story about not fingering the girl, but brutally physically beating the afc to a bloody pulp with the wing and then laughing about it? The superior power and the pain are mutual to both. Do you personally draw no limits to what people should be doing with pua skills?

I don't think physical violence is comparable. Yes, superior power and pain are mutual, but nothing else. It is not illegal to steal someone's girlfriend, while beating someone up is. And it's like that way for a reason...

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Phoenixxx123 wrote:
skills360 wrote:
my point is nobody cares about what you got a say, do you, let people be. A dude that is good with women has social calibration, which you don't have. You jump into someone elses post to talk crap and pump yourself up, with your silly comments. As i said a chuch forum would serve you better.

Well I for one actually find it nice there's more people to question op's morals. Yes, this is a seduction forum, therefore discussion can be made of only how to seduce but not when and who? Who are you to jump in on his post and tell him to go to some church forum? Didn't seem to me that he was berating op's game or any one else's in this thread nor bragging with his own conquests.

I am no saint myself but I do believe that people who are capable of using great power should have some responsibility. Some of you guys are pretty clear that you think it is completely justified to steal someones girlfriend if they can not be stopped of doing it. Regardless of the emotional pain, broken hearts and tears etc.

I think the comparison to violence still comes in handy with this. skills360 here for instance, what would you say if this was a repulsive story about not fingering the girl, but brutally physically beating the afc to a bloody pulp with the wing and then laughing about it? The superior power and the pain are mutual to both. Do you personally draw no limits to what people should be doing with pua skills?

the dude fingered a girl in front of the bf, nothing to do with violence... There is not great power, the dude was having fun, she was having fun, this is what happens in clubs, married, engage, bf, that is the risk you take if you take your gf to a club... They are probably broken up by now. If someone wants to take someone elses gf and waste their time doing that, that is the problems, is matter of choice. A lot of you questioning all this stuff have not been around for long, it will most likely happen, or is happening and will happened to most of you at one point of another. The longer or advance the relationship the more likely, usually women get bored at the 3-5 year period and want new dick.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't know skills, I mean, I've never been all butthurt about this, like these other guys. When my ex-girlfriend cheated, and I got to know the guy, we became best buds, just saying for all of you to see how this "ruined life" is just the biggest BS ever...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:10 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

In$tinct wrote:
I don't know skills, I mean, I've never been all butthurt about this, like these other guys. When my ex-girlfriend cheated, and I got to know the guy, we became best buds, just saying for all of you to see how this "ruined life" is just the biggest BS ever...

hehe! exactly...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When I read this story all I could think of was that the guy had no balls and the girl was a bitch. I'd rather avoid these situations in favor of ones with beautiful women and good people. Good luck doing what you do homie.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I feel bad for the chump boyfriend, but he allowed her behavior, RESPECT on the game and the balls to do it in front of her boyfriend!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:12 am 
Dedicated Member

Lol i cant believe this thread is still hot..

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

I point blank refuse to mess with girls that are in relationships. It's insanely easy to get yourself into ANYONE's head, mess about with it and such.

A girl can be in a perfectly happy relationship but there are always ways to make her think otherwise and thus cheat which I disagree on.

If you mess up a happy relationship because you wanted to get laid you are a cunt. You might be good at PUA and game or whatever but you are still a cunt through and through and at the end of the day (life) whilst they may live a good life cunts generally find themselves alone at the end of it.

PUA's that abuse their knowledge/power aren't men, alpha or beta. They are cunts.

HOWEVER OP:

In this case he was obviously a pussy and she was obviously a bitch = not a happy relationship.

So respect for doing it and to be honest you probably showed him how much of a bitch she is. If I was in his position I would have decked you, told her to fuck off, left and then probably smoked a load of weed.

P.S. The first part of my post is to explain to you that you have demonstrated to yourself that you have the power to do such things. Don't abuse it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude that's messed up. What if it was your girl and some guy was sarging on her like that!!
Where are your morals? Long gone are the days when men had respect for each other and lived by a certain code that made living with eachother bearable. Go after fair game. This is why the PUA community annoys me sometimes. Absolutely no Code of Ethics whatsoever. Have some respect for your fellow man OP.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

soulcream wrote:
Dude that's messed up. What if it was your girl and some guy was sarging on her like that!!
Where are your morals? Long gone are the days when men had respect for each other and lived by a certain code that made living with eachother bearable. Go after fair game. This is why the PUA community annoys me sometimes. Absolutely no Code of Ethics whatsoever. Have some respect for your fellow man OP.

Said "man" clearly doesn't have respect for himself at all if he allowed that so why would OP be obliged to have any?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"she's the most beautiful girl he's ever slept with"

That is a terrible sentence from him haha but wow... You wouldn't have walked out of that park in one piece if the guy wasn't so beta.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

What kind of dancing do you do that is so impressive? Cause I have been salsa dancing for 5 years and I am just starting to get girls looking to come dance with me, but when I go just dancing on my own at a non salsa club I dont seem to get anywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

WOW , it's been a good 3 years since i opened this account.

First off the hate is so hilarious!! Though its been a long time now , from what i can recall the relationship was already doomed and they were on the cusp of breaking up.

In fact he should've broken up with her by that point but stayed with her due to her looks, his fault entirely to be honest, i would have left the relationship BEFORE it got this toxic.

And btw i'm a completely different guy now... I travel the world ( in Africa atm!) been with so many girls at this point, online business is flourishing and the world is my oyster! All this and i'm only 22 years old.

I've quit the "game" to be honest , it's a bit of a headache to be honest. Best choice i made.

Now don't get me wrong , i still do the "talk to girls to get laid" thing but it's now part of an overall lifestyle.

I go gym , i wear super-fashionable clothes ( can actually advise on this now) and look better than i ever thought possible!

I don't mindfuck myself with all this PUA terms (2-set , HB , neg and all that stuff)

I simply look good , talk to girls, be sexual and it has served me plenty more than all this pickup stuff.
This is what 99% of naturals do.

I really am here to help if anyone needs me.

I definately feel as if i have "normalised" now and don't need to constantly mentally masturbate as before.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:26 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

sharpening claws wrote:
I go gym , i wear super-fashionable clothes ( can actually advise on this now) and look better than i ever thought possible!

I don't mindfuck myself with all this PUA terms (2-set , HB , neg and all that stuff)

I simply look good , talk to girls, be sexual and it has served me plenty more than all this pickup stuff.
This is what 99% of naturals do.

I really am here to help if anyone needs me.

I definately feel as if i have "normalised" now and don't need to constantly mentally masturbate as before.

Fuck me if only more people would just get this.

First time I read this story but I gotta say, the bf was the only one at fault.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next