PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Last night my wing and I went to a hookah bar that just opened up in our town. Right after we got there, a 4 set walked in and opened right after they sat down. My wing and I joined them and we ended up hanging out with them the entire night. I was getting mad IOIs from one of the girls who ended up sitting next to me when her friend went to the bathroom. She was very attractive but wasn't my target. We started playing pool and after I opened up on the last girl of the 4 set. This girl was my target. As I was about to number close her friend came and took her away (Jealousy maybe) and they ended up taking off. I went up to them as they were paying there tab and was given all 4 of the girls phone numbers.

Here is where I think I fucked up;
Two of the girls who I did not want at all made me call their phones to have my number. So I texted the other two girls who I want to get with saying "Hey its Jay D from the hookah bar". Only one of them texted me back.

I want to sleep with both of them. How should I go about this? I know I texted them too early and do not know how to turn this around.

My mistakes that I can think of as of last night:
I didn't keep open body language ( I changed it after I realized how reserved I was being)
I let them slip away while nailing with the pool bill. (it was only $5, still it's the concept)

I show a lot of high value, one girl lives a few miles from me and the other works in the same mall that I do.

When should I text them, and what should be the way I go about things. Now they have my number, are they waiting for me, or should I wait for them? I feel like my mistake in texting them too quickly to have my number after we left came off as a huge DLV. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:12 am 
Dedicated Member

Bro the only way. Hang out 1 on 1.

Click here to get your FREE report now!