Post subject: Last night at the bar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So Im out last night at the bar just wanting to have a good time because the semester has just finished and it the last friday before everyone goes their seperate ways for the holidays. anyways sometime during the night these two chicks both HB7.5-8s are coming my way and one of them is giving me IOIs so of course i open them up and we talk for a little bit and they are like lets go get some shots.

anyways we go to the bar and we chat it up a bit on the way, as we are waiting to get some chats another guy comes over, i can tell he is a pua, anyways he tries to steal my set by pretending he needs to get through to go somewhere, so he is like excuse me and i let him walk through, but he tries to stop right in front of me cutting me off from the set. if i was afc i probably would have walked away when i got cut off, but i go around him and go back talking to my target. also before i go back talking to my target he tries to bring in his wing man i guess, but his wing is totally afc. so he is talking to my targets friend while i talk to my target. im thinking this could be a good thing, he pulls one girl and i pull the other.

These two girls kind of look like twins(which i mentioned to them a little bit earlier). so i tap this guy on the shoulder and allude to the twin thing, and try to get it so we can wing each other for the moment anyways he totally ignores me so im like whatever and go back to talking to my target. about a minute after that he totally blows it, i dont know what he said to the girl or what she said, but it seems like she shit tested him and he failed, but he talks away and talks to his afc wing.

so this girl comes back to my set, but she is different now she seems to have put a shield up. we havent go the drinks yet(this whole thing was over a 5-10 minute span.) so as we are about to get the shots my targets friend is now says to me "arent u going to buy us shots?" immediately i say "no" and i ask why i should buy them shots and she says "its expected." and i say something like "well im not buying any." so she turns and orders the shots but she only orders two, but my target is saying the whole time buy three shots(one for me as well). anyways after they take their shots i basically didnt want to stay with them anymore so i told them peace out(not in that way though). my target looked disappointed that i was leaving though.

By the way these girls were 18 or 19 with 22 year old fake ids. Also I was reflecting this morning on the incident and was thinking i should have negged my targets friend when she asked me to buy the shot. i should have said something on the lines of "you dont get out much do u? i just met u girls, im trying to get to know u first. any guy that buys u a drink when they first meet u is obviously trying to get in your pants." i think that would have been good. Also I think that other guy fucked up my set, i was going to get these girls to get me a shot until he comes from no where with his lame game. Anyways it was a good night though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would have tried to isolate your target away from the friend after her friend put up the shield.

But to be honest its all in experience man, sometimes its best to walk away and yes you're right you should have negged her.

You could have got a quick number close done on the target right before departing also.