PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I meet a girl last night online and we talked, we had fun and I discovered that she lives a little close to me about 20-30 mints and i really want to get a date with her but I never done online dating so I have no idea how to go about it.

What are the rules or steps that I should do to convince her to meet up with me?
How many days should I wait?
Should I ask for her number, address?
What should I do?
She really seems awesome and I want it to work. But do not want to seem creepy or weird or pushy that she will get scared of.

So what should I do?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So I meet a girl last night online and we talked, we had fun and I discovered that she lives a little close to me about 20-30 mints and i really want to get a date with her but I never done online dating so I have no idea how to go about it.

What are the rules or steps that I should do to convince her to meet up with me?
How many days should I wait?
Should I ask for her number, address?
What should I do?
She really seems awesome and I want it to work. But do not want to seem creepy or weird or pushy that she will get scared of.

So what should I do?
It's online. Online is a numbers game. You can only do so much to game her. So if she is attracted, good. If she isn't pretty attracted, not much you can do.

Get her number next time you chat with her. "Hey I don't check this often / I hate messaging on here, give me your number and we can keep in touch". After that, give her a call or text, have a small conversation, and then tell her that you want to go and get a cup of coffee or that you want to go do something fun and that she should keep you company.

Just don't get clingy or nervous. The large majority of online interactions don't end up in meetups, so expect that.

Finally, go out and meet other girls, in person. It's so much better.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Small town in Canadur so even within 100km including part of Vancouver(even goes to seattle apparently but thats a bit far) not many girls use online here. Been on a few dates, generally find something to get them talking, even a few that don't talk much was able to just get their number by saying "Hey wanna just text?"
'I hate this app, not on it much' whatever. Some girls even on the second day or two hung out with em, wouldn't recommend trying it that quick though. Most of the ones I've asked have been pretty good, but there are a few who haven't met up with anyone before and look for attention or arent going to meet up with anyone.

Basically what the other guy said regarding the texting should work, half the girls give their number, half say 'sure' then make me ask for it or I drop mine sometimes. Some dont seem to like when the guy gives his so maybe just ask for theirs.

When to ask for their number I would say would be when you're in the middle of a good conversation she's into, not when you're discussing boring crap and it's awkward obviously. Also wouldn't ask for her adress, I've done that when I go to pick them up after we established the date, before thats kinda weird.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys for the advice
Today during the conversation, I told her that she seems like a really interesting girl and I would really enjoy getting to know her and that if she is interested we can exchange facebook accounts or numbers and she replied " maybe a little later :)"
I went with my heart and tried to be as gentle as possible.
So what should I do next?