PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Evening chaps. Went Christmas shopping in Norwich with my brother today so thought I'd test the waters! Now, I believe in quality over quantity so only escalated / talked to them if it felt right...

Laydee One: she worked in Boots at the perfume section. I got her to help us find items for our step mum. After the help, I told her she was cute and that we should go for a drink sometime. She loved the compliment but then said that she had a boyfriend. Oh well!

Laydee Two: went to the Apple Store. My brother was looking for a new cover for his snazzy new iPhone and noticed a cute punk girl next to me working in the store. She had just finished serving a client and I said 'Hi' she answered with 'Hey!' and we exchanged some banter, played with phone covers (will my android phone fit in?? she said it was too big LOL) She had to dash off to serve a customer... after a bit, I tried looking for her again, so asked one of her colleagues -

Me: 'Hey, your colleague with the tattoo sleeve, is she about? I think she is cute and am wanting to ask her for her number'

Ginger bitch: 'Not allowed to give out colleagues numbers I'm afraid'

Me: 'Well, I want to ask her... can't you go get her???'

Ginger bitch: 'Against store policy to give out information. I not going to get her from her lunch break'

Me: 'Fine then!!'

Left in a huff..

Laydee Three: Buying a couple of books at Waterstones for brothers girlfriend. Exchanged some banter... I felt that she wasn't my type so never tried to engage. Brother said as we left - 'Would you like your receipt in the bag? Along with her number... ooosh!' Me: 'Good idea! She wasn't my type but am definitely gonna keep that line for future use!'

Went back to the Apple Store to see if I could have another go with punk chick... She was there! Wandered about for a bit then went in for the belated close. Cockblocked by a customer... Thought fuck it and walked off lol

Laydee Four: After an exhausting two hours of shopping (grr to buying shit) we drove back home. I wanted to go to Tesco and try an approach on a hot worker I saw the previous night; that night we stared and smiled but she broke eye contact and brushed her hair??) so we went to the store, bought a couple of Dr Peppers (yes, Dr P in the UK!) and went to the self service where she was manning. We exchanged glances and smiled at each other... she bizarrely started to walk in circles around the self service section (kept looking at her thinking WTF mate!) and then blurted out to her 'I thought only cows walked around in circles!' She burst out laughing! I thought I just made a cunt of myself and head for the door lol

My brothers reaction looked priceless. Imagine Rimmer from Red Dwarf as he is pulling a disgusted face to one of Listers ugly habits!

Overall, I think it wasn't too bad of a day, apart from making myself sound like a complete 'a'horn to the last laydee LOL... I will be seeing her there again as it is a small town I live in. There may be hope. I don't give up easily! Wish me luck on the cowgirl :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Generally speaking, you have great confidence. However, I would avoid women that are paid to be nice to you. In fact, I would try coffee shops, bookstores, etc. These women will have bitch shields, and for this reason, you will have to establish rapport very quickly with a canned opener. Try it out and report back what you learn.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Generally speaking, you have great confidence. However, I would avoid women that are paid to be nice to you. In fact, I would try coffee shops, bookstores, etc. These women will have bitch shields, and for this reason, you will have to establish rapport very quickly with a canned opener. Try it out and report back what you learn.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I would also avoid the hired guns. When you approach non hired guns during the day you'll probably find that the vast majority are very very open to a chat. Speak to them in the same comfortable manner that you would speak to your g/f.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Been a while due to Xmas stuffs etc.. cheers for the advice guys! I haven't had the chance to put any more day game to work due to currently living in the arse end of nowhere but have had mild success with the night game. Should have number closed but it is all experience anyways!!

Last Saturday nights field report -

Christmas work night out we went clubbing. I tried to get my apprentice to be my wingman but he was not budging! So I just swallowed my pride and went over to the table next to us with four attractive women - I am not bad looking and a good build but sometimes say retarded things haha! But I ended up chatting to all four for about ten minutes and left them to go back to my crew.

I am pleased with my approach but feel that I can do better - spoke to one of the ladies for the longest. Felt that I should have added some kino in there but was too afraid. Don't know what was stopping me! I will push through it though, just gotta stop being so hesitant about it!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't worry about it man. Was out with my mates tonite (not looking to sarge) and a HB3 was eye fucking the shit out of me all night. Not every day/night will be a slam dunk. Move forward and onward & upward.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I learnt not to worry a long time back, I am happy to just chalk it down to experience and move on :) go with the flow etc etc onwards and upwards lol.. I just find it useful to keep those memories available so I know what to do/what not to do in future, or is that the wrong way of thinking?? I know it comes across as dwelling on the situation??

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah definitely let the past situations help you improve in the future for sure. Take action - modify - take action - modify.