PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I'm new to this forum, so excuse any newbish questions. Looking for some basic advice here:

A few days ago I this cute girl (looks like a shy person from her pics, but not sure) took the initiative to chat with me online. After only a little while, she actually just gave me her phone number. Also there were possible "IOI's, such as winks ;) ...etc

After I texted her for a few days, she even suggested we meet up in person as we live closeby. But then when I responded and asked when/where...etc she just seemed to suddenly back off. She suddenly stopped responding to my texts and only sent one text per day after that. When I sent one after a few days of no contact, she continued to respond very slow, and with only a few words.

I don't think I was being overly clingy...etc I would take at least 3-4 hours between texts, and even days.

I'm assuming she is simply not interested and was just seeking attention right? Or maybe she is, but shy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

well online dating can be a bit of a self worth drainer for people, they might feel lame for going out with someone they met on the internet, so if you are gonna do online dating you have to expect to find weird girls, and a LOT of flakiness... it doesnt necesarily reflect on you, its just how the game is played.

i dont to online gaming but i do use tinder, and usually what i do when girls ask me to add them to facebook or wanna give me their number is to ask them:

hey i know tinder is like really superficial
and usually its just to mess around,
would you actually go out with someone you met through this?

most of them will say maybe, some will say no, so you can avoid waisting your time with those that are just using it to mess around and go for those that will go out.
plus its a good thing to do cuz it shows you are screening for the girls you like, which is a DHV.

about that girl, who knows, maybe she's feeling lame for going out with a guy she met online, maybe you said something lame that made her reconsider, i would need more info to know for sure.

hope this helps bro!

Jason

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com