Post subject: Whats up PUA crew!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Name is DBAN out of Virginia. I'm in my early 20s, and have been practicing PUA off and on for about a year now.

I started off on the GirlsChase forums a while back and they definitely helped me out a lot with my confidence and some fundamentals.
I've heard about this forum before though and from what I've seen it's packed with plenty of genuine people with great advice so I'm looking forward to being here. Also What did it for me is now you have to pay for everything on GC so lol not for me.

As for myself I'm very much a hands on kinda guy. I have a hard time remembering a 13 step technique so I just try to understand the concept as best I can and see what I can do. So far after starting this my lay count is 2 (which is 2 more than it was before) and only recently have I begun approaching in the daytime so I'm sure that'll help increase my number count significantly.

My goal right now with regards to PUA is to keep improving (PUA ability, physique, and fashion) and find a gf. One who I actually connect with and enjoy and vice versa. The last girl I laid I didn't really like that much and I felt like shit afterwards because of it so I really want to find someone I like in and out of the bed. Not just a quick lay.

I know I'll have plenty of questions but hopefully I'll have some awesome stories for y'all as well.

DBAN