Post subject: hey new to the game!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im loving reading the forum, i gotta say its given me so added confidence and some exciting skill and openers to try!

i was in a realtionship for over 3 yrs, bailed..didnt feel the connection was there..now im in the singles game, have been for the last 3 months, with mixed success, however it seems to me its tough to meet people, as i work during the week, and cant " sarge " at work, although do flirt a bit...nothing higher than hb7.5's and only a few to practice on!

since being single have made all my sarging at clubs and pubs, usually...actually always after a few beers, where the confidence is up, with mixed results, as i keep reading i m starting to gather the guts to do some day approaches, just wondering where i should try them out..i was at the supermarket tonight, and saw heaps of targets but just wasnt sure how to approach it!...i have a thing in my head, that says " your crazy, she wouldnt go for you..., or she might have a bf.." etc..

anyway ill keep training and keep you informed!

Post subject: welcome brother
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

welcome brother, im new here to and i also connect with you on the beer drinking thing it helps alot and the "your crazy", easy places to sarge would be like at the museums, librairies, computer rooms, coffee shops, kindergardon <--think about it, the kid is like 4 years old or some shit the mom most be still very young too and chances are lonley too stay home maybe. and the list keeps going in hospitals, at make strip clubs etc, at the swimming pool (no deseptions here caus you see most of the body), at the liquor store, and in those rave places you know they end at fucking i dont know if the even do fucking end (maybe some one should come with a new form of dating called Timless sarging= ULTIMATETech), im going to bed. hope this helps

love and peace,
Thoughtseductionist