PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: scottscool007
Hey there,
This is a first for me so please forgive the possible mistakes. For one talkibng is my thing and not writing. i am from RSA but currently testing my skills in London. I never knew about this community or the Tech till some "random" walked up to me and asked where I got my Game and what technology i was using. i weas lost to both him and the Jargon. he introduced me to THE GAME( the book) and this site. i geuss I am what you would call a Natural and have used versions of the game and tech for years but without ever knowing how it worked or the science behind it. But after reading the book I have decided to step out the amateur leagues and get into the PRO's. I want to learn everything and my mind is a sponge. So please, any advice on where to start would be great, what books to read, what forums to see and the like.
So help a brother out?

Thanks

L.B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Props dude! I'm also from South Africa :D

Post subject: yo jack!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: scottscool007
hey jack, thanks for the response where are you located? Would you like to go Sarging, that is if you are based in London,? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sorry dude, I'm in Oudtshoorn (it's in the Western Cape). It's a shitty little town near the coast. :wink:

I'm actually NOT the only guy from South Africa, I have seen another one around here, but I can't recall who he is. I'll tell you as soon as I find him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey I have a close friend who came from South Africa about 2 years ago. He was teaching me some of the slang that was used back where he lived whenever he went out to meet girls. I don't know if you guys use the same slang, but he used terms like "Scumba tactics" "Blocked by six" and "Beat for pace". I found it pretty cool, and was wondering if you guys know more of that lingo.