PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: bbluehrtromeo
First, I stumbled upon this place in the most bizarre way of all....I was google'ing "pickup artist professionals" and came upon this site somehow, BUT....the question is...can anyone help me?!?! which I'm sure the answers are 100% "yes".

to begin, i'll be 20 this june 28th, i goto the bars frequently with a fake (for more than two years now), i'm a sensitive, caring guy, i tend to place other people's problems ahead of my own, and the past g/f's i've had broke up with me because i was "too nice" , i'm a big family guy, but most of all...i love having fun no matter what it is

I first about the so-called "secret society" of pickup artists from one of my fraternity brothers when he started talking about neil strausses's book "the game", so i decided to take a look at the book, but it's $30!!!! i'm a college kid, biology major, wannabe future doctor...i can't afford the book right now ya know? so i'm lookin' either for someone who will be willing to sell it under $20 or lower. if not sell the book...here's a question to all the "advance" pickup artists on this board....(read below)

i'm at a bar, i see a beautiful girl with blonde hair in curls, gorgeous eyes, beautiful curves on her body...what is the first thing I would say to her to get her attention? i'm so lost.....

-used to be the azn persausasian (if only it were the old days)

Post subject: Hi man
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Like you I m new on this topic, and think i've falen on the same thing always trying to be nice, but now I think I m chaging and this stuff about pua is really changing me another good thing I can tell you take a look on NLP stuff it make we feel confident and act in a way that we can change every piece that are not working with us, I can tell on example that hapenned to me , I changed my jog and got one that I receive for times more money te another one and the only thing I did is to use NLP on the interview. so keep working and soon You wil se the results.

if you want any stuff about pua I can send you I have all of these topic

See you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: NukesRcool
Would you happen to know where I could find the video for the mystery method series of seminars?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have some of then that I download from emule,,, there there are lots videos of MM