PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a fairly shy AFC who desperately needs to change that. My goal is not to become the best of the best, but rather gain the skills needed to go out and talk to girls (with whom I've very little experience with), and possibly even be able to take one home 8)

In order to reach my goal, ive been looking for pick-up artists ever since reading Neil Strauss's The Game. They seem to be my best bet to get the knowledge and confidence to go out and give picking up a girl a try.

Any advice on where to look for more information is GREATLY appreciated, or general advice on getting girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You have come to the right place man. This community is here to help you gain knowlegde and become the person you want to become with the ladies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

don't get more information, you've read enough for now. get on the field! a real problem i see is people tend to read everything before they go out on the field. reading all the time is just an excuse to not go to the field. you'll become paralyzed to approach if you only read this shit and don't practise any of it. you ratio should be about 3/10 reading 7/10 on the field.
the best bet is to just go out and socialize with everyone, make friends, it's not a easy learning curve. stop reading and go out... start easy, 2-3 approaches a night. doesnt really matter if you crash & burn it'll make you even better. after a while increase the amount of the approaches... shit, be unaffected if they don't open, smile at them and move on.
go out and approach!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the tips guys! They are very much appreciated.

Going out into the field is still the scariest thought in the world to me, but my friends and I are going to give it a try this weekend. (whether I manage to attempt an approach is another story, but I'll go in with as much courage as I can muster :wink: )

I'll see if I can report on my attempt for criticizing, but I don't know where the most appropriate place to do so is.