PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

HELLO

WELL, I THINK THAT IM THE ONLY MAN FROM COLOMBIA THAT IS INSIDE THE PUA COMMUNITY JAJAJAJAJAJA THAT'S VERY NICE !!!
OK THEN, MY NAME IS JUAN PABLO, I'M 18 YEARS OLD AND MY SCORE AT THE MOMENT IS 0 (ZERO); AND THAT'S WAY I WANNA BE A PUA AND TAKE FUN WITH A LOT LOT LOT LOT OF WOMEN.
I READED THE VENUSIAN ARTS HANDBOOK - MYSTERY METHOD, IM STUDYING SPEED SEDUCTION BY ROSS JEFFRIES, ALSO I'M STUDYING THE FIVE DVD COURSE OF MYSTERY, BOOKS OF DEANGELO, JUGGLER CONVERSATIONAL JUJITSU, THE ANNIHILATION METHOD BY STYLE, IN CONCLUTION IM STUDYING EVERYTHING !!!!!!
NOW I HAVE A QUESTION, HOW CAN I DO TO FIX MY KID FACE !!!!
IM 18 YEARS OLD AND EVERYBODY THINK THAT IM 15 !!!! OR 14 !!!!
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DRESS ???? WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO PEACKOCK MYSELF ?? I THINK THAT MY IMAGE OF KID ITS A BIG BIG PROBLEM CAUSE THE GIRLS WANT BIG MEN AND OLDER THAN THEM.
HELP ME !!!! ALSO IM TO SHORT, IM THE SAME STATURE OF MICHAEL J.FOX REALLY . . . .
OK THANKS TO EVERYBODY !!! I'VE GOT THE P O W E R !!!!!

Post subject: hey cibercollins
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi cibercollins my future wing i'm studing very well all videos and books that I can do for learning more about this we have to go to unisentro to known many pretty girls that unisentro has or park 93 could be well men see you later aligator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

go get a plastic surgery so you can fix your face...
or hit your face on the wall or jump and fall on your face and get a knife and make some scars so you look like a gangsta and some tattoos and piercings will also probably help...
im just joking...
:D

all you need is more confidence... women can see if you are self confident and you look more mature and older... go do some sports, go swimming and get bigger shoulders... do pushups... feel great in your body and be comfortable with yourself ... if you feel good and comfortable in your own skin people will see that and they will also feel good when they are around you...

oh and do this...
if a chick is attracted to you then when your building comfort i guess...
tell her... what do you think how old am I? no no no wait dont say anything... every time you miss you need to kiss me on the cheek...
so she will start... 15? nope... she kisses u... 16? nope she kisses u again... and when you get to 18 you say: Correct!!! now I kiss you couse you got it right or now you have the honor for me to kiss you... becouse you got my age right...

whatever...
see ya