Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hi friends, this is my first post. im a 19 years old mexican guy (sorry for my bad english)
after sum bad experiences i want to start again, the last dates and relationships i had were very shitty and didnt ended up well, so i lost the confidence of trying to get the girl that i want, so i would like to get the advice of sumbody, i have read a book about this pickup thing and started to read sum posts on this forum :) im getting back to college next week and there is a girl that i like a lot so i dont want to fk it up again, i have never tried anything with that girl before due to being involved in another relationships and after dat because my lack of balls, lol, but now its time to change and recover :)

Post subject: Re: hi
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

You have to explain your situation a little bit more accurately other than just "I want this girl" if you want help from guys around here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:12 pm 
Read My Book

​Welcome to the forum:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

You have to explain your situation a little bit more accurately other than just "I want this girl" if you want help from guys around here.
mmm first i would like to get sum ideas to approach "again" to her, she was at the same high school that i was, but honestly i wasnt interested in her at all, now its different, i already have her phone number and we're friends on fb because she was my classmate during sum time, but obviously i have to start talking to her personally, i have talked to her before, but now i have to start talking to her in a "different" way to get this done.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:03 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'll be honest, if there's a gap in time longer than few months and you haven't had any interaction even in high school you're wasting your time on her. Contacting her over facebook out of the blue will probably make her think wtf. Same goes for the phone call or text.

Do you and her have any connections other than facebook?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'll be honest, if there's a gap in time longer than few months and you haven't had any interaction even in high school you're wasting your time on her. Contacting her over facebook out of the blue will probably make her think wtf. Same goes for the phone call or text.

Do you and her have any connections other than facebook?
obviously i have to approach personally before using text, and as i said before, i have talked to her sum times before but not with the objective of seducing her, we have a lot of friends in common, she is like a friend but not so close to me, so im a little bit lost in how starting to make her attracted to me, i guess its not very difficult but im still a newbie at this

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi!