Post subject: Old man Winter
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

I am 27 years old and a few days ago decided to study/learn how to be a PUA. I picked up "The Game" By Neil Strauss and am learning about IOI's, opening, demonstrating value, building a physical and emotional connection, and closing. I suffer from anxiety and the thought of approaching that pretty girl at the store and gaming her causes me to sweat profusely. With that being said my score is 3. That's pretty depressing to me.

I've gotten laid from POF.com. Send a few messages, get number, text, when she texts back, call, say an outrageous story, and schedule a time to meet.

So even though I have been on dates before and have had sex, I am not confident. I do have a "I don't give a fuck" attitude at times, so I think after I learn some routines I will be able to apply them without worrying about whether or not I will have sex with that girl or not. Practice right?

I'm over the online dating though and want to experience real life approaches, pick ups and strive to improve my self, much like Style. I have aspirations of becoming one of the greatest pick up artists alive, and I mean even if I don't, it's good to shoot for the moon and land among the stars, right? Anyway.

I'm originally from Poland. I'm 6'2 and I would say I'm a 6 or a 7. I've been going to strip clubs over the last two weeks to build some confidence with just talking to girls/women, and I'm not sure how that will be perceived here, but I think if it helps build confidence - or artificial confidence, then it shouldn't be a bad thing. I even asked out one stripper but she said No. It was closing time at the club and she mentioned she was hungry, so I said "Let's grab something to eat". She said "No, maybe next time". She's either got a boyfriend or I didn't build enough attraction with her.

I tend to run out of things to talk about, and there's that silence. In that time the girl probably losses attraction/attention or gets bored. Any advice on how to become a better talker? Obviously talk more, right? In "The Game" Style signed up for speech therapy classes, I might look into that. I know I'm so freaking old and I'm just getting started with taking my PUA growth seriously, but I hope I will be warmly welcomed and given resources to read, and people to communicate with. I'm from the NW Suburbs of Chicago.

I also think I should get a tan, it just makes people more attractive in my eyes. It adds .5-1 points on the attractiveness scale in my opinion.

Thanks for reading.

-Polak "Winter" Mode 20

Post subject: Re: Old man Winter
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Welcome man. Forget pickup lines and all of that, all you have to do is go to a girl and just start rapping about whatever's going on around the two of you. Easy as that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think pick up lines have a place. They might be a good opener if it's the right one. It can't be too direct but something to make her laugh. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Only way to find out what works best for you is to go out there, explore and try for yourself. Don't forget to talk to girls outside of nightclub environments too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome To The Forum!

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions..

Just post them here an I'll respond when I get time.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:10 pm 
Black Belt

Riff off the last things she says.
Obviously first you have to do most of the talking before you get her to invest. It could happen quickly or it could take a couple mins. Learning some routines is handy for this. Try to make them seem spontaneous and natural.

Then she'll say something.

The last words that she says - you take that and then you "riff" off of what she said, you use that to tell a related story or a transition. Then it's like a back and forth.

If you can't think of anything to talk about go tohttp://www.cracked.com and read a few of their articles, it will supply you with plenty of random ammo you can bring up in conversation. Don't be afraid to be completely random.