Newbie introduction

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Newbie introduction
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys Jordan the great here, I have been in the game for a year now and I wanted to get out this recent approach slump I've been in. I learnt about game by watching RSD Julien's videos on picking up girls after never having a girlfriend all my life . I soon read the game and robert Greene's art of seduction book. I finally got my first two girlfriends using my sub par game. And was sadly dumped recently for my chode behaviour. I am now trying to surround my life with game, and hopefully get back into close approach and trying to work on my inner game. I rewatched my favourite RSD video and decided to emulate Tyler's experience by joining a forum and naming myself Jordan the great. Nice to meet you :D :D :D :D

Post subject: Writingvictors.co.uk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

When we talk we are perplexed our words won't be heard or welcomed. Writing Victors Regardless, when we are tranquil, we are so far tense. So it is more fundamental character boggling to talk. One way to deal with oversee control organize coordinate enable love yourself and see commitment of your life is through the appearing of appreciation. Sharpening gratefulness makes mind. your post is stunning, a dedication of gratefulness is all together for it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Singapore Assignment Help presents assignment services to the students at a nominal price. We supply the top support services to the college students and delivers original content which is free from plagiarism. So, students can achieve academic success with us. Email us at info@singaporeassignmenthelp.com

Post subject: Re: Newbie introduction
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:32 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome to the forum:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html - Act Like A Man, Think Like A Woman

closing-and-day/topic189168.html - 5 Quick Tips For A Great First Date

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html - Simple Secrets To Attraction w/ Eddie Fews

Let me know if you have any questions.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Post subject: Assignment Help
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You can get help from the Assignment Help Provider they will let you complete your assignment Before Deadline and your assignment will be written in the Affordable Price. For more information email us at:- irelandassignmenthelp@gmail.com