Post subject: New guy paradyme
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up people after a life of hardship with women and external forces I ended up looking up ways to get good with women which led me to corey wayne who preaches to read his book 10-15 times I read it like 7 times and it helped alot with the psychology of women and what to do relationship wise but I was still stuck on the approach factor because the book was vague and I ran into rsd julien(who's awesome) and I just kept watching video after video I saw one named tyler and I'm like I don't know if he's going to be as funny but I'm running out of videos so I checked it out and boom! I'm hooked lol so I ended up reading the game and it was shocking because I didn't know why he would say he's tyler and Owen and shit but I think this whole pickup stuff is sick as hell I'm 23 5'3 and awesome I'm definitely trying my best to approach I'm currently trying to find venues to meet women in Michigan I live in the city of eastpointe if there's any PUA around

-Paradyme