PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So Ill start of by giving a little about myself and where I'm at in life. Im in my third year of college and have been working in some of the biggest college bars in the southern US since 17. I screwed around in college my first two years and really didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. Considering I was always surround by a huge party and unlimited alcohol Ive never had an issue meeting girls. I noticed that they'd lose interest and that the type of women who where attracted to me at this time had a low self esteem. However, I don't feel I'm anywhere near my potential and that the times i meet women everything just seems to line up. I had a reality check and figured out what I wanted out of life. I some how was able to keep Tops a financial aid program where I live for those with a high enough gpa and act score. I became more open to eating new things, reading books, trying new hobbies, etc. Since then several girls with low self esteem have become overly clingy and annoying. My body is also in great shape and I'm about to get braces off. I got them put on roughly a year ago which was a hard decision in college, but now that its almost said and done there are no regrets. My problem is I feel as though I don't meet as many girls as I potentially could. Not even in the way of taking them home but just in general making acquaintances. I have worked in many bars because I enjoy knowing everyone and partying, however i realize that I know allot more guys than girls and most of the girls I've meet since college I've slept with besides coworkers and friends of friends. Unless I'm shit housed drunk I have a hard time walking up to women and sparking a conversation. Especially locally because I feel as though ill get embarrassed. I really look forward to getting better at meeting women, and feeling comfortable around large groups of higher class better looking women. At the last two bars that I worked at there was a particular guy at each bar that I looked up to when it comes to pulling women. It seemed as if though women knew who they where before they talked and that they could hook up with almost anyone. I know I have the potential to do as well as they do. Theres nights that I've gone out with people like the workers I looked up to and did better. But the frequency of this happening is low and I want to make it more consistent. My biggest issue is walking over, sparking a conversation and keeping it going. Ive noticed that if i can talk for more than fifteen minutes with someone it becomes incredibly easy. Im here to learn and get better. If anyone can point me in the right direction as where to start it'd be appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello, I have read your post and I have something to say. Sparking a conversation with women can be hard especially if you are after sleeping with them. Meeting someone for the first time irrespective of a place can be hard to spark a conversation. Don't be in a hurry to talk with women. Take your time and try to know that lady next to you. In case you start a conversation listen to her first. Women like people who listen to them and also try to assist with some ideas if she has issues affecting her. Most women go to bars because they have something bothering them. Be keen when talking with them. That feeling of embarrassment comes if you a womanizer and the locals can observe that in the bars. Keep come and always be patient in whatever you do and be nice to them. Women who are frequent customers at a bar are much more easy to hook up. Sparking conversations with them is easier and you will know each other better.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!