PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I'm 31, 6 foot 4, suffer from a genetic condition which means I have some unusual characteristics and has lead to me having social anxiety to a degree which is becoming less of a problem as I "bloom". I've done bugger all approaches in my whole life (working on that now) . I've been making good progress with improving my game, but results don't come soon enough, all the girls I meet are online tinder and Facebook etc.

I perform with mostly good results on dates when I play the right cards to get the date in the first pkace, just getting dates is tricky for me (I sometimes go 2 or 3 months without sex)

With respect to meeting online....
I find that if I don't manage to get a number reasonably soon after a match then, I run out of interesting things to say, and the convo days up and replies stop.

I think I need to learn to be a bit more witty and flirty, take conversation below....

Me... Hi ashley, hope you're enjoying the sun today? I'm melting in a tin shed SPAM. Or you wanna hear some cheesy lines :)
Her... I did enjoy the sun a bit much but I got burnt and now I'm blistering up.
Me... Aww no that sounds sore, I've been lucky this summer and only had some mild burns on my arms. Where did you go?
Her... No reply
Me... Are you chasing your dreams? Are you still studying?
Me... Hey talk to me

How could I have done this better?
Is she a write off?
Am I breaking any rules?

Any advice regarding other comments I've made above?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:10 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome to the forum:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:10 pm 
Read My Book

Never ever TRIPLE TEXT.

Learn to let go.

Read the links in the post above.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for that, I'll read up on them links tonight, in the mean time e....
Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with one of my exs, we've planned to go to the beach and hangout.

Should I be using her to practice my game on? Which particular routine or type of game should I use? Seems like to good of an opportunity to not practice something.

The aim of meeting with her again is not to get her pants off (I already been there, and the sex is shite) but just to have actual female friends that I can call on from time to time.

In case you were wondering she is also pretty noob to the dating world and has several self esteem/bi polar issues, but she has a good heart. I broke it off early, to avoid really messing her up, and to not feel the guilt of hitting on other girls over the holiday period, knowing the whole time that the relationship would run its course due to her lack of awesomeness. At the time I was quite tempted to just string her along for sex,

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:56 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Thanks for that, I'll read up on them links tonight, in the mean time e....
Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with one of my exs, we've planned to go to the beach and hangout.

Should I be using her to practice my game on? Which particular routine or type of game should I use? Seems like to good of an opportunity to not practice something.

The aim of meeting with her again is not to get her pants off (I already been there, and the sex is shite) but just to have actual female friends that I can call on from time to time.

In case you were wondering she is also pretty noob to the dating world and has several self esteem/bi polar issues, but she has a good heart. I broke it off early, to avoid really messing her up, and to not feel the guilt of hitting on other girls over the holiday period, knowing the whole time that the relationship would run its course due to her lack of awesomeness. At the time I was quite tempted to just string her along for sex,
Practice on girls that you don't know. It's easy to get an ex because you can trigger old memories and not actually be seducing them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sweet thanks, the links above are gold, I will give it a go.