PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm starting to get hooked on this forum, so I thought it was time to introduce myself :-)

I've been seeking advice here sporadically for a couple of years because of ending up in friendzone situations again and again. I'm not new to pickup but in many ways still a newbie. My story is as this: Had a badshit friendzone/oneitis situation from I was 15 to I was 19 that traumatized me deeply. We made out several times, but never had sex. Didn't loose my virginity until I was 21, and got laid only with this one girl before I decided "wordly life" wasn't for me, and decided I rather be a celibate buddhist monk concerned only with meditation / finding peace of mind. I was a buddhist monk for two years, from I was 24 to 26, and when I came out I had sort of gotten that ideal of a peaceful meditation monk out of my system. Meditation still rocks, but I'm no longer religious about it. Decided it was time to engage with women again, so I started to reading The Game, Mystery Method, and also found some friends who also was into pickup. I'm now 33 and have now been in two relationships and had sex with altogether 12 women, thanks to pickup for filling in my lack of experience. Still it has been in a struggle so far, and my tendency to go back to my old celibate ways still remains and I still often get friendzoned by women I get oneitis on. But I'm very happy that at least I'm having like some substantial reference material now when it comes to women.

However I've been on a new 13 month dry spell from having sex again. So I'm starting to see that if I don't pursue this actively I go back to sexual passivity again and again.

Career goals, purpose, cool hobbies and fitness is all starting to come into place, so I'm also very happy about that, and now that my interest in pickup is sky-rocketing again, I'm hoping for a synergistic effect in creating this life of abundance that I'm aiming for.

I general women seem to like me quite a lot, and I'm a social guy, but I tend to freeze up or loose focus during the seduction phase.

Just hanging out on this forum seems to create more of an abundance mentality in my life, because I'm starting to see pickup as something really cool, and I like a lot of the people hanging out here, and it is just a lot of fun to think a lot about this stuff. Also it is good that I no longer try to pursue my friends who are not into this to get into it because that only creates tension and stress when they are not self-motivated.

Also I'm into the art scene, drawing, performance, improvtheater, stand-up and playing music, so I'll hope that pickup increases my social and networking skills in general so I can improve also in these areas.

Also I had quite a high degree of post-traumatic stress, adhd and social anxiety because of a very traumatic childhood, but that has now mostly been healed with therapy, so I have like leveled up from being totally messed-up to just being a normal AFC :-)

I consider seduction like the ultimately coolest skill ever. The skill of all skills, kind of. And I hope this time I can take this interest to a totally new level so it won't be such a struggle anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank for your writting! It is very easy to understand and detailed. I hope you continue to have good posts like this to share.
color switch