Post subject: Instagram pick up help
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up guys my names Kevin, new to the forums could use some advice though since I've never used (or planned on using instagram to pick up chicks) anyways I was going through my explore feed and this attractive chicks pic came up so naturally I liked it. Later that day she followed me, I followed her back and direct messaged her saying what's up and going back and forth a bit for about a day or two. The conversation got to a bit of a dull lol and she stopped answering. A couple days went by and she began to like all of the picture I posted of myself. I threw some witty comments on several of her pictures throughout the week and had a small conversation on each (not trying to blow up her feed) I don't know where to go from here though is my problem. Could really use some advice, thanks in advance! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Never personally picked up a chick on Instagram but I would say all online dating is the same, keep the messages flirty and fun, and get their number quick (after a few messages) and continue the convo via text.
I just got out of an LTR so Im just getting back into the mix, I'll figure it out, been pulling online since HotOrNot.com first came about :)