PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Recently I found myself on vacation and as per usual, wanting some action. There were plenty of women around (it was New Orleans for Mardi Gras). I spoke to many girls, and a very important reason to keep talking to them is if they're DTF that very night. Women for the most part love being talked to by an interested suitor, but it's a waste of time on my part if they live across the country, we'll never see each other again, and they're not DTF. What are some signs that you are more likely or less likely to f-close a girl in a given night? Naturally, there is some crossover between this list and whether or not she is into you in general, but try to focus these indicators on whether or not she'll sleep with you ASAP. Not whether or not she's interested.

I'll kick this off with some "less-likely to close" indicators:

-She's frequently texting people while engaging you
-She'll kiss you, but she won't suck face with you. Know the difference.
-Her friends/family are present in the same bar/area. I've found it much easier to close a girl who's alone at a bar. This rule obviously applies less so to friends and more so to family. If her brother, sister, or parents are there, good luck.
-She won't leave the bar with you to go to another bar in the area
-She's on her period (good luck ascertaining that one). I've had a girl flat out tell me that once before.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think that not much of stuff that u wrote is 100% guarantee that she wont sleep with you. some stuff doesnt make sense.
But i think that it is easier to F-close when ur on vacations and u have limited time because she wont delay with stuff so much, because she will know she has limited time to spend with you, also she knows that she probably will never see u again if something goes wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Be careful with the texting one, she may be making arrangements with her friends not to wait for her as she's planning on getting laid by you.