PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I've been aware of the idea of minor increments for some time now but only recently (apart from kino) decided to integrate this into my game.

Basic concept: As long as you move up in slight increments from what you did previously the target will be far less likely to reject.

I think it was David DeAngelo(might be wrong) who came up with the technique of when in bedroom seduction if you go straight for the front you're likely to get LMR, but if(when she's still wearing underwear) you put your hands on her bare ass and then slide around to the front you're more likely to succeed.

Other examples can be found in Robert Ciandalis book Influence or other psychology books in the topic of influence/persuasion on minor increments.

** last minute edit: Wolf of Wallstreet is actually a good example, start with small orders on safe stocks then upgrade to large orders on the 'pink sheets' as opposed to going for the 6 figure sale straight away.

So, to use it in the field.

NOTE: My style is to not come in strong/not broadcast my intentions right away but a more sort of 'oh how did this happen?' kind of game. I also opt for natural conversation topics as opposed to canned stories, but that's largely irrelevant for this technique.

As soon as you're in a set and it has hooked I always go for a handshake (best natural way to get onto the kino ladder I find) and name exchange always going for the target last in the group.

From there you escalate to elbow.
For this I always say something that allows me to touch her elbow and say 'no I'm only kidding at the same time'. (My first time drinking , stole this shirt, whatever)

This is the fun part, where you now Brand her by giving her an identity to associate herself with.
So for example I usually go for either 'flirty','party girl','wild and crazy' or even 'outgoing'.

(People behave the way they're expected to behave, kinda like the stupid on class, class clown, etc. they act like that because that's what people expect from them, that's their identity. If they didn't have that they'd feel lost)

So once you Brand her she will feel a need to be consistent with your (positive) image of her.
This works in the opposite way of NEGs which work because in that case she will work to dis-associate herself from that label/gain a positive rep.

In order to get her to be consistent with this new Brand you must build references, if she says she's had 2 shots tell her she's a party girl. This is a small reference but build up as many as possible, ask her friends if she's usually like this on nights out, ask her for a story of a night that got out of control.
Then say something like 'wow you really are a party girl!'.
Repeat the phrase party girl (or whatever label often, not consistently that it gets annoying but when appropriate) to get it to stick.

Throughout the exchange of stories you're building comfort while also excavating kino at regular intervals.

When it feels right go to K-Close and then if she rejects say 'oh I thought you were more fun than that, I guess you're not'

This should annoy her a little bit, if she's still giving IOIs after try again a little while later.

I'm almost sure it's David DeAngleo this time, when encountering LMR in bed he would say fine roll over with his back to her and go to sleep, she'd get annoyed and a few hours later they'd both wake up and he'd F-Close then no problem.

Happy sarging, if anyone has success with any of this PM me and let me know the field report.