Post subject: In school kino....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I was in class today...
Talkin to this girl I already # closed, I've been wanting to up my kino so i figured I try it out in this set.

Basically I said,"oh u gotta check this out! (with a smile)... learned it on the internet, (said something like that) u gotta see it its crazy.

Put out my hands and she put hers in mine, then I played that slapping game or whatever u wanna call it, got a huge laugh from the set and MAJOR IOI's from the target lol

(Stick with me a lil longer)
So somehow the topic of that movie Twilight (which every frickin girl loves btw, theres some great negs u can use with that) :)

She starts talkin about how the main character Edward had girls come up to him and ask him to bite them on the neck... So I told her how thats basically an attraction switch that girls have, she gives some IOI's and asks what other ones there are... lol

Negged a lil bit and then told her about the elbow/neck bite, (were in class so I couldnt bite her :) )

I told her about the hair pull and then pulled it, she hops up with a little moan and some people turn around lol

She sticks out her arm and she begs me to bite her. Im crackin up cause were in the middle of frickin class! lol

So the point im tryin to get across is it doesent matter where u are, tactics are tactics and will work wherever.

Sarge on

Nino

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If I were you, I would of bit her regardless.

You got a dream.. you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, Go get it. Period.