PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I am 17, still in high school. I am really attracted to Milfs but I never know is its worth approaching them. Im still a virgin but that will change. Is it worth it or what? And if so whats the best way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

when i was 17 i dated a 19 year old mother of one. haha so she was a MILF technically.

You can find MILFs/Cougers at divebars, but since your 17 I'm guessing the only way you can find MILFs is at day game... like the grocery store.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Kanaansea
The dream of most young men, which you inherently must embody that role, is to somehow land yourself a MILF. This is really the holy grail of coming up in the world to many. Frankly, it's a false pedestal. There is no reason from the ages of about 17 on up you can't land yourself one, actually I think its even easier. You can offer a youth and exude a personality that she only has past recollection of once having. That in and of itself is a turn on. In my past experiences it was having the perfect mix of finding what she once had and was once attracted to, yet demonstrating an intelligence and foresight beyond your years. Be playful at times. Be wise beyond your years at times. Once you get to that point of a mutual attraction, which you CAN, drop the V-Card bomb (depending on how wild she is) I guarantee she will be swooning all over you!

Now.. Is it worth it? That's for you to decide stud. We all have a set moral guideline of what is ethical and what we find right and wrong. I would urge that you definitely think thoroughly as it really is a moment in life, whether its awful or absolutely awesome. We all have our stories :lol: I would venture to guess she knows what she is doing though!

Best of luck! Just think it through. Play it cool. Embody a mix of what she once had, what she once was, yet have a demeanor and swagger about you that you have foresight beyond your years and see the bigger picture in the world. Women love direction and ambition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

kanaansea! you are amazing! that was not only beautiful but inspiring. I will deff. think it through. But I am still curious what my attraction stage in the game would be. And how I would play it out.
But kanaansea your awesome, thanks bro!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Kanaansea
Well I appreciate the compliments! This is a great topic!

Making it to attraction is definitely a gray area, one that I can't give you my best advice or opinion on unless I know the situation. Do you currently have some MILF you're working on or is this more in the hypothetical realm? If you do have one, give me a summary of what's goin on, if you have the opportunity to be alone with her and the overall outlook of the situation. With that I'll be happy to delve deeper! If not, I'll give you my background and approaches with what has worked!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

actually kanaansea right now it is hypothetical. I just feel weird bc its like talking to a mother when her kids could be my age or younger. I have not set out to sarge solely milfs but if one does come my way I want to be prepared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You most certainly CAN bag a MILF at your age. The trickiest part of this is going to be logistics, really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: stifflerjr123
Dude, if you are 17 and a virgin have fun with other virgins while you still can before its too late. Banging a milf would be awesome but banging a virgin is better. I'm 20 now and I wish more than anything I could go back to my high school years and get some more v-cards. Virgins are great, but after high school they are few and far between. Get them while you can!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You most certainly CAN bag a MILF at your age. The trickiest part of this is going to be logistics, really.
Technically he can do anything but is it likely? Probably not. Your still a virgin, which probably means you don't have that much experience with women anyhow. I would say hold out on the whole I wanna bang a milf thing for a bit. It's not that you can't most likely you wont find much luck doing it. It's like saying I wanna run before I can walk. Stick to the basics.

If you do somehow manage a MIlf 8+ congrats to you. I just don't see it happening sorry. It very well can happen in the future though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

when i first read this i laughed a little but after reading the responses i sort of understand better.

the question is do you wanna bang a milf just in the sense that she had a kid or an older chick?
i live in vegas and here, like 2/5 chicks have had kids before they turn 21, so milfs with younger kids are abundant and super easy to bang. but as far as an older milf (30ish or older) i do not think thats a very realistic goal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well dude if you want it then go for it! If you fail your first attempt then try and try until you succeed! That’s life trial and error. Good luck man you can do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

instead of making this super complex. If you find her attractive then go after her. I wouldnt care if she is older or whatever.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

your youth will be attractive, you have ins.

HERE'S THE CHALLENGES:

1. She'll almost always want to be discreet. you're going to be a guilty pleasure she can't resist! a secret affair even if she's single. don't call her at home. show her you're smart at being secret and discreet. this opportunity is usually one she wasn't looking for and has never tried but if it drops in her lap she won't be able to pass it up as long as she knows it's not going to backfire on her. if she becomes strangely comfortable with the idea slowly she'll go for it. let her know you're both doing something naughty. make sure she knows YOU know how dangerous it is and how important secrecy is (if you're under 18) or she will just be too scared to do it, even if she wants to. even after you're 'legal' MILF's generally want to keep these things secret because their friends wouldn't approve... now and then it's the opposite and they want to brag about getting young ass, but that is the exception.

2. the other thing to worry about, because it was snag for me, is that they can get REALLY attached because fears come up in them that they won't be able to get a young, healthy and hot boy like you again. so manage expectations from the start. maybe saying that you 'need someone to show you how it's done. not a girlfriend' would give her an in - an excuse in her own head that allows her to do it and makes it seem necessary - while you are stating you're NOT thinking long term.

i only did it 3 times. one was a long term, one year affair - we had a great friendship as well and i learned a lot about myself and sex. the other two were just sorta random one timers and i was 18 or 19 so it was no big deal.