PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys,

Hi guys. I'm kinda new in the PUA community, and have some questions.

I'm comfortable in talking to girls, making them laugh, kinoing then, etc. I'm having trouble to escalate after this, what am I doing wrong?

Here's the situation: I'm taking dancing classes, and the me and my colleagues went to a dance club. Awesome! Lots of girls just waiting you to dance with them. A friend of mine introduce me to a girl, we talked, we laugh together. She asked things about me(I think these were some IOIs), we dance together(dance, I think, it works as a kino), she held my hands tightly, she rest her head on my shoulder while we dance, etc..
But later she was talking to me looking to the floor, I didn't think I shoud try anything else. I considered that as fail.

What was my mistake? How can I Improve?

Cultural note: I live in Brazil, we are a people that usually touches people while talking, so I don't take all touches as kino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:29 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

She might have been nervous.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

also, some people just want to dance - so look out for those!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:59 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
But later she was talking to me looking to the floor...
When a girl does this, she's seeing you as a lover and not as a friend. You should escalate some more at this juncture and calibrate her reactions. If her reactions are good, isolate her to a private place.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
When a girl does this, she's seeing you as a lover and not as a friend. You should escalate some more at this juncture and calibrate her reactions. If her reactions are good, isolate her to a private place.
Any suggestions on how he should escalate the situation? I'm in a similar situation and any info would be awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It could be a lot of reasons she was looking at the floor.

The true failure was considering your efforts a failure when you weren't sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If I was dancing with her that close and she started looking at the floor I would touch her face or caress her hair(probably that), and as soon as she looks up at me look into her eyes as I lean in for a kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Guys,

Hi guys. I'm kinda new in the PUA community, and have some questions.

I'm comfortable in talking to girls, making them laugh, kinoing then, etc. I'm having trouble to escalate after this, what am I doing wrong?

Here's the situation: I'm taking dancing classes, and the me and my colleagues went to a dance club. Awesome! Lots of girls just waiting you to dance with them. A friend of mine introduce me to a girl, we talked, we laugh together. She asked things about me(I think these were some IOIs), we dance together(dance, I think, it works as a kino), she held my hands tightly, she rest her head on my shoulder while we dance, etc..
But later she was talking to me looking to the floor, I didn't think I shoud try anything else. I considered that as fail.

What was my mistake? How can I Improve?

Cultural note: I live in Brazil, we are a people that usually touches people while talking, so I don't take all touches as kino
she was talking to you looking to the floor!? you didn't do anything and consider it fail!? BIG LOL! you didn't get it! she is submissive, she's in to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

There are two things you can improve at here:

1. Look for result; not reaction. Looking for reaction will make you inwardly focus, like you are always in your mind thinking that why she's doing so.... But when you look for result, it will make you come across as more conviction and outwardly focus. You will focus on getting result with her, without influence by her reaction.

2. You need to present yourself as a hookup material. In short, that means become a sexy man with hot body like the hb10 you see in night club. Become a man girls think off hooking up with you at first sight, you will have an easier time on escalation (kino).

Hope this help
Naughty Napoleon

http://www.naughtynapoleondatingadvice.com/

Latest post: How to get to know a girl during first date [FREE]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

And also, if she was starring at the floor, she probably felt nervous and
awkward.

And when people feel nervous or awkward, they love if you can make them a little loose and
relaxed.

One of the best things you can do when you sense that a girl feels awkward or
nervous, is to speak to the ELEPHANT in the room.

Elephant in the room is basically something that is obvious but nobody is
acknowledging it.

So the elephant in this case is her looking at the floor.

You notice it and you can comment it by saying,

"This floor must be really interesting for you to keep staring at it the whole time..."

Get it?

So you show to her that you are aware of whats going on.

This will invoke a smile on her face and you'll create that fun moment.

And in terms of KINO, dancing with her is kino, but it doesn't count as kino...as you two
have an excuse for that.

> So AFTER you dance, put your hand gently on her lower back (not her ass) and lead her
towards where you guys go after you're done dancing.

> Give her a high-five every time you guys finish dancing and you dance correctly.

> Give her a hug when you say goodbye and maybe a kiss on the cheek.

KINO starts small, and slowly escalates to more and more touching. So start with small
things like these, and go from there. You'll notice situations to kino will arise naturally.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:33 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Any suggestions on how he should escalate the situation? I'm in a similar situation and any info would be awesome.
1. Smell her hair.

2. Clear her hair away from her ear and whisper softly in her ear. If she doesn't pull back, nibble her ear with your tongue.

3. Feel the smoothness of her face with the back of your two fingers and compliment her for her soft, smooth skin.

4. Pull your body close to hers. If she doesn't pull back, close the distance some more.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html