PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I NEED ADVICE ON HUGGING GIRLS.

When should you ever hug a girl?

Is it bad to walk up to a girl to hug them? Or should you wait for the girl to walk up to you (alpha male trait)?

Should you do the one armer, or the double arm? (Does double arm seem AFC?)

What should you say when you're hugging (I hate the, "hey how're you", or "good to see you" mumbling bullshit)

Let's get some creative responses please!!

HOW CAN WE TURN A HUG INTO SOMETHING A GIRL WILL REMEMBER FOREVER!?

What should you do when you run into friends you know? Most girls will say, hey, then kinda walk up and do a hug thing. This seems SOOOO LAME and TYPICAL. Is there a way to spark it up???

Thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I usually hug after opening, giving a neg, here is an over used example "oh your so cute, I’m going to adopt you like my little sister" (hug her while saying that) I wouldn't advise using it, I have my own little negs, at one point or another you got to start coming up with your own material.

As long as your acting non creepy about it, like you do this all the time, it wont matter when you hug her, just smile, be playful and do it, shit sometimes ill even pick them up and do a little spin,

Double armed for sure,

Regarding the old friend thing, just be enthusiastic about it, grab her arm say something like “oh wow look at you, do a little twirl for me” make her do a little twirl and then hug,

I always advise trying random shit out, lol, some might not work, but you would be surprised.

If your going to question me, you better have a theory behind your argument.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
-Harvey Fierstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I usually hug after opening, giving a neg, here is an over used example "oh your so cute, I’m going to adopt you like my little sister" (hug her while saying that) I wouldn't advise using it, I have my own little negs, at one point or another you got to start coming up with your own material.

As long as your acting non creepy about it, like you do this all the time, it wont matter when you hug her, just smile, be playful and do it, shit sometimes ill even pick them up and do a little spin,

Double armed for sure,

Regarding the old friend thing, just be enthusiastic about it, grab her arm say something like “oh wow look at you, do a little twirl for me” make her do a little twirl and then hug,

I always advise trying random shit out, lol, some might not work, but you would be surprised.
The twirl actually works wonders, because it sets you apart from everyone else, i mean its acceptable, but who twirls a girl when they meet her?

The answer is, you and me, and thats why we stand out and get the girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

if ur going to 1 arm hug, do it to 2 girls.
2 arms hug is for you mum to give u.

The girl shud always hug round ur waist and u put one arm around her neck/shoulder. Good technique for gettin head to if u start in that possition