PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! I just recently got back from going out for the 4th to a pretty fun spot with a friend of mine. I personally have worked on my approach anxiety and am pretty comfortable just walking into sets and opening, my friend on the other hand... Oh wow where do I begin? He is completely new to the whole idea that you can even just walk up to women and start talking to them. He's 22 and a virgin, whose from a really small town and was brought up sheltered from big city life, night clubs, bars, etc... His idea of a wild night is playing a video game on his laptop and that is also the only medium by which he communicates with women. I try to get him to open sets with me but he just freezes up and stands there, making it very awkward. I'd hate to just leave him while I go off with a target because he's so completely helpless. What should I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would have to say that you should start trying to school him up, take him out and have him just talk to people to get comfortable being socaial and then try to help him learn with you. If that wont work consider getting some new people to go out with you guys this way you are not leaving him sitting all alone in the middle of a club all of the time. I am certain thought that being a 22 year old virgin he could certainly use the help of PUA training.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:48 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You being a good friend help him out , shove as much good feelings and emotions into him as you can
Prepare a ROUTINE that way he wont get blown out and his confidence will boost
Thats the only way , so get a few dhv's from here and some openers and wallah ;