PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, so lets say you already know the girl for quite a while and you've shared some information about you and now are building more and more comfort with her.

In order not to fall in the Friend Zone you need to keep attraction going on and one of doing it is being mysterious right ?

But how do you keep doing it while you already shared your age, job position, favorite music and other details.

How do you keep the Mysterious/ curiosity element after you know quite well with someone ?

Lets brain storm about that...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 pm 
The Grand Puba

I don't think there is anything to brainstorm. It sounds like in this scenario, the man is trying to wait until she admits that she finds him attractive. He should be the one to take initiative.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I don't think there is anything to brainstorm. It sounds like in this scenario, the man is trying to wait until she admits that she finds him attractive. He should be the one to take initiative.

What do you mean by taking more initiative - for example ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:39 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
What do you mean by taking more initiative - for example ?
My favorite way is letting her know that I think she is attractive and flirt. That's pretty much what I do from the beginning. But if you're being indirect and building comfort, you have to make sure that she knows that you are flirting and giving her compliments and build attraction from there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think youre being misled by your believes what causes man-to-woman vibe and what causes friendzone vibe.

Being mysterious is not the main factor for being attractive to her so she lets her panties down in the bedroom.

what makes man2woman (no matter how good you know each other) is, to build sexual tension.

How do you build sexual tension? well thats a huge topic for itself.

in general: everything that builds tension that makes you feel uncomfortable, has the potential to arouse the man to woman vibe in her. The more comfortable you can stay in these type of situation, the more man-to-woman vibe you build up(wildly referred to as flirting)
Lets say you look her in the eyes. If you hold it, tension builds up. If you diffuse by looking away, you show her subconciously that you dont want to have that tension in the interaction with her, i.e. stay friends, or you show that you are not uncomfortable to do so, thus show her that youre not in her league.

When you meet her, hug her and hold it a little bit longer. That builds up tension too, just because usually only men do that who are flirting with the woman. When you dance with her on the dancefloor, pull her in close, so close that your bodies touch each other. Anything that builds that tension. Learn to be comfortable in it, be unapologetic about it.

When youre making jokes and she challenges what you said, stay grounded, dont step away from what you said, rather play with it. That builds tension too and when you stand your ground the girl sees that you're comfortable saying cocky things in front of her and not worrying about being disapproved.

In general, whenever you are comfortable with tension that she isnt, you are imposing your reality onto hers and you show that you are the leader in the interaction. That draws her in and sets the vibe right.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I think youre being misled by your believes what causes man-to-woman vibe and what causes friendzone vibe.

Being mysterious is not the main factor for being attractive to her so she lets her panties down in the bedroom.

what makes man2woman (no matter how good you know each other) is, to build sexual tension.

How do you build sexual tension? well thats a huge topic for itself.

in general: everything that builds tension that makes you feel uncomfortable, has the potential to arouse the man to woman vibe in her. The more comfortable you can stay in these type of situation, the more man-to-woman vibe you build up(wildly referred to as flirting)
Lets say you look her in the eyes. If you hold it, tension builds up. If you diffuse by looking away, you show her subconciously that you dont want to have that tension in the interaction with her, i.e. stay friends, or you show that you are not uncomfortable to do so, thus show her that youre not in her league.

When you meet her, hug her and hold it a little bit longer. That builds up tension too, just because usually only men do that who are flirting with the woman. When you dance with her on the dancefloor, pull her in close, so close that your bodies touch each other. Anything that builds that tension. Learn to be comfortable in it, be unapologetic about it.

When youre making jokes and she challenges what you said, stay grounded, dont step away from what you said, rather play with it. That builds tension too and when you stand your ground the girl sees that you're comfortable saying cocky things in front of her and not worrying about being disapproved.

In general, whenever you are comfortable with tension that she isnt, you are imposing your reality onto hers and you show that you are the leader in the interaction. That draws her in and sets the vibe right.
Nice replay