PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How To Have Great Conversations With Women (No More Awkward Silences)

The reason there are so many awkward silences when men converse with women is because men ask many “yes or no” questions. These questions can kill attraction in the first few minutes of meeting a woman. It’s a man’s role to initiate and carry the conversation to get the woman invested in him. By having weird silences, it demonstrates his inability to do that. Here are 2 techniques to help you have great conversations with any woman.

Technique 1: The way to have great conversations with women are to ask open ended questions. Open ended questions are usually questions that start with “Why”, “How”, and “What”. By asking these questions, a woman has to provide more than a single word to answer your questions. Also, it shows her that you are interested in her as a person.

Of course, asking these questions are not enough. You must sincerely listen to her! This not only shows you are interested in her, but it also gives you an incredibly opportunity to pick up on clues she gives you.

It’s important to remember that every piece of additional information a woman gives you (no matter how small) can be used to further the conversation. Women will often help guide men in the ways they want the conversation go by providing the slightest additional details when answering questions. Some men pick up on these cues and some don’t.

Technique 2: The other great skill in conversing with women is to remain slightly mysterious. This is a powerful technique because it makes a woman have to work in order to get more information about you. The less she knows, the more her imagination can wonder about you.

The best way to remain slightly mysterious is to only answer her questions briefly. For example, if she asks what kind of movies you like, you could say comedy, action (or whatever you like) and then immediately ask her a question. Many guys make the mistake of rambling on after a woman only asked a single question.

Women do not mind having to work to get information from you. They like it because it gives them a challenge. Any question she asks should be answered briefly and quickly followed by an open ended question of your own. This could bait her into investing more time with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Agree! Perhaps I can add that when you ask open ended questions, do not be too open. Questions like "hows your day", and "how are you" will invariably lead you to a standard answer.
"Fine"

Instead, ask open questions on interesting and current topics. That should get much better traction with girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

it all depends you're a seduction man or a friendly man tbh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a really old yet detailed post by someone else:

reality-method-art-of-conversation-vt10214.html

If you can, try to make open-ended statements more often, like what Juggler describes in his book. This is to offset from asking too many questions and making it seem like an interrogation. A good thing to keep in mind is the general flow of a continuous conversation goes:

Question-Statement-Question-Statement... etc

It doesn't have to be set this way of course; you can have more statements or more questions, but you should be wary that you arent overwhelming the conversation by talking too much about yourself or asking too much about her. (One thing you should remember though is Juggler's 90/10 rule, that when you open up a conversation with a stranger, you should expect to do 90% of the talking, cause why should she supply a 50-50 conversation with a complete stranger? You also have to calibrate; for instance, on a Day 2, if all you do is talk about yourself, you may come off as arrogant or never have an opportunity for her to emotionally invest in the interaction).

As for making statements or questions, I follow a general outline for these that make statements more than just, "Yeah, I like apples too." The idea is to create interest and relate emotionally to everthing, so:

Introduce-Interest-Involve

You introduce a topic:
"I was watching the food network the other day and on Iron Chef one of them tried to do a flambe cake "

You create interest and share a story about it:
"I remember once when for another Freddy's birthday party (DHV), my ex and I tried to make a flambe cake. But we ended up blah blah blah...[Make sure you put plenty of detail here, exaggeration and humor, and especially relate to feelings]

You involve her:
"Hey, I know all chicks love to bake things, and you dont look like an exception. (EV) What's the craziest thing you've ever made?"
Or you can make assumptions here with some C/F stuff
"I see from your laugh you're smiling about a similar story - You haven't burned down one of your friend's kitchens too have you? Otherwise I don't think I'd allow you to come the next time I feel like having a bake-off"

You can apply this to almost any story, and create much more flowing and involving conversations. Just be sure that all the while you're vibing (ESPECIALLY), teasing, kinoing, etc.