Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Going to field test this one tonight. Might be an interesting trail hike in the woods after work if the rain stays away!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

That best kiss routine combined with the secret kino spot (10 and 2 o' clock) technique should be quite fucking dangerous! This girl has no idea what's coming LMFAO...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

FYI — secret kino technique...

http://puarticles.blogspot.com/2008/01/ ... nique.html

That shit works like a mother fuckin CHARM. I've taken girls straight to bed after doing this, even had girls get in their car and FOLLOW me the 5 or 6 miles back to my house to get laid after breaking out this technique on a "goodnight kiss" LMFAO.

I've even had girls flat out tell me while I am doing it — "Whatever the hell you just did, you’re going to have to finish now!!!!"

I have found it does not seem to work with every girl, but the girls who are receptive to this you will know right away when you do it. Plus the hand positions are perfect. Even the girls this did not seem to work well on didn't get pissed about me going in for the ass grab during the first makeout session.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="4nik8r"]FYI — secret kino technique...

Hi mate im prity new to the pua community although iv been practing and trying out loads of tecnices for years I though I was on my own lol. I can't believe I didnt no about that secreat plesher spot at 10 and 2 on the ass. I'm sure it would fit in with the perfect kiss line great. Although iv never used it I can't see it not working. As iv found my kiss line is best done feeling her ass and almost stocking her lol stuff like touchin her here is a must in this kiss line I even sort of snif in state after I hit the last kiss line In my kiss line .
Next time I'm out I'm going to add the plesher spot tuch defo but that won't be till next sat :(
Guys I think we may of craked it here women watch out
Any one who try's the line pleas post how you got on and how you played it .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ill try it out tonight with HB8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Put it this way, the secret kino technique is the reason why I have a toddler right now.

It works, but dangerous weapons need to be used by those with smart minds.