Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's something that has scared the shit out of me for ages...

And she's finally decided to go out [tomorrow].

She invited me to come too but I thought I'd give it a miss and let her have some space just to look independant. :)

So on the grounds that I'm not going; how do I deal with it?

I get slightly jealous and I'm worried other guys will be after her, I trust her 100% but I want to know how I can deal with it best.

I have nothing to worry about right? So I just let her get on with it?
Should I go out with my own friends or will it appear that I'm trying to get one back at her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

First of all who are you kidding? you don't trust her enough because if you did then this post wouldn't be here :)

Honestly the truth is that boys may or may not hit on here, you'll not know unless she tells you, it's as simple as that. You need to work on your trust, and by not going with her is a good step, you however, gona be thinking about her being out and what she's doing and you will have a sleepless night. So if your trust is wrong then you should be okay, don't get jealous because it's NOT cool. Let it go and be kool with it, just don't be jealous :)

I know how you feel and i totally understand you but don't put an extra pain in yourself if you have no reason to think she might do something with other guys.

Good luck :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You're over-thinking it. Encourage her to go out with her friends. If you trust her like you say you do, then there is nothing to worry about. If you have reason to not trust her, then you have no business being in a relationship with her. Ideally, there will be times when you two hang out with people as a couple, times when she hangs out with her friends, and times when you get your bro time in. Worst-case scenario, she screws up and cheats on you. You'll find out and when you do, thank the stars above that it happened. Be grateful that she showed you her true colors early on in your interaction and not 5 years into a marriage. By no means am I advocating baiting her into making a mistake, but never stop a woman from going out with her friends. It's a blessing that she isn't needy and feels comfortable enough to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks buddy. I do trust her! I just don't trust other guys.

I'm more worried about her getting attracted to other guys than her randomly getting with another guy, that will never happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You're right. :) Sometimes I wish she was a little needy haha.

It wouldn't make me less attracted. :L

Anyway, that's cool, I'll let her do it.

She's said I could come but I'm gunna leave her too it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

I'm more worried about her getting attracted to other guys than her randomly getting with another guy, that will never happen.
Have bad news for you.. she definitely is going to be attracted to other guys. It's not like she's the only girl YOU find attractive. Everybody finds lots of different people attractive and that's a good thing.

Even so, it's not something you should worry about. She's with you for a reason. You're going to be fine. You should tell her to find a really hot guy to bring home to you so you all can do the Eiffel Tower (link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... el%20tower). :D

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Haha that's a good point, I'm sure she's into other guys.

There's plenty of chicks that I know who I'd be more than friends with if I wasn't with her.

Oh well, it's cool. I'm gunna take it easy and let her go for it. :)

Now that I've told her I have plans myself she seems to want me to come with her a whole lot more.. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Have you met her friends?

If you have, and you've made a good impression on them, they will NEVER let her cheat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks man! I have met her friends.

She's always told me that they like me...

That's a great bit of advice, because it's probably true.

A girl is never gunna cheat infront of her friends is she?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Image Image
My girlfriend dresses very similar to Jwoww off jersey Shore when she goes out.

I don't worry about her If anything I encourage her to go out with her friends to give me a break. When she comes back to my place that night she tells me all about the guys who brought her drinks all night and guys trying to hit on her and i just think its funny. She's got a lot to lose if she screws it up with me. But i can see how low value guy with not much to offer would be worried if his girlfriend looked like Jwoww.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hahaha.

Straight up badman right there. :)

Well I doubt she will be dressed like that.

You're right for taking the piss mate, I am way over thinking it!

Anyway thanks for the help. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Im having this same issue myself.. my gf doesnt go out much, and whenever she does, she invites me... she invites me EVERYWHERE, and says Im the only boyfriend that has treated her the way she always wanted infront of her friends.

I say, if she invites you, go for it, dont play games and go out, but you can invite her out with your friends as wel, most likely she will say yes.

Try to take out all those thoughts from your head, if shes attractive, guys wil hit on her, and they will try to get her numer, and have sex with her... but as my gf says.. one thing is what they say and want, and one thing is what she wants.

As to the question, if a gir cheats infront of her friends.. yes they do, theyre most likely to do it alone, but.. just as, us guys cover for our cheating friends, so do their friends... but girls are different.. they will be like "think it well, you know hes a good catch, if he finds out, its over" .. they will cover up, but if their friends like you, they will protect her from other guys.

Chances are if shes inviting you, she wants you to be by her side so she doesnt have to stand guys hitting on her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Just KNOW that other guys will hit on her. it happens. And girls just LIKE it !

But... she won't do anything with anyone hitting on her.

She's in love with you, she will even be thinking of you while she is dating her friends... she's just having fun and meanwhile she will be thinking of you. no doubt !

Ever heard of the bitch- shield ?
let me explain... girls are 'used' to ALWAYS get attention from boys while they are out clubbing.
Now.. image you're a girl ( just try... ). One guy tries to hit on you, has drunk a little to much and is talking bull-shit. half an hour later another guy does the same and one hour later another and the next hour later the next one will try....

She wants to have a nice evening with her FRIENDS. what would you think as a girl, if everytime you go out clubbing, this happens on you ?
You would get bored and you would think... oh not again !

Now i hear you think... but girls LIKE to be seduced every time !
NO ! because those guys just want a fuck for 1 night... and she knows.
She's in a relationship with you and she loves you.

that's why this will happen :

She will be a bitch to every guy trying to hit on her. And she will do that just to get rid of him ( for the hundredth time !! ).

It's called the BITCH SHIELD. she will build a SHIELD around her for every guy hitting on her.

And that is why you don't have to worry about her going out clubbing.

You say you don't trust the guys... but hey... what are you doing when you are single and go out clubbing ? You would be one of the guys you don't trust :-)

Don't blame the guys, they do what is natural. Instead, put you're trust in you're GF, don't worry and wish her a nice evening and at least pretend like you don't worry... don't let her know you're a little anxious. You will be to needy and she will gonna use AGAINST you somehow.

We're all anxious sometimes, it's natural. it means you love her and its a good thing to be ( A LITTLE !! ).

Oh and... don't text her tommorow instantly about how her night went !!!
Just text ANYTHING, but don't mention her night out.

Now go go go ! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

But then again...

Only a well trained PUA master could lower her Bitch-shield...

I'm just kidding man. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hahahahaha well let's just hope there are no PUAs where she's going. xD

Haha thanks a lot for all the comments guys.

You lot have made me feel loads better and I'm actually smiling. :)

I just wanna say thanks so much for all your support.
I won't text her in the morning. :) I'll let her come to me and I won't even mention last night.

Thanks a lot guys.