Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:07 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Her friend Nikki just sent me this

''I am only telling you this because I know you are a great guy, Rachel doesn't deserve you and you should know why. Even though you guys are supposed to be dating, she still has a different boy coming to her room almost every night and she will not stop talking about all the other guys she is talking to. I'm sorry but I have to tell you this. Its been making me so mad lately. I don't believe that it is right to be flirting and cuddling with other people if you have a significant other. You don't have to do anything about it, but at least take it into consideration.''

Now the little information that I have on the two. The one that I know of has a track record of cheating(she cheated on my friend) according to the girl Rachel. I don't know much about Rachel though. Rachel apparently had a slutting it up before she settled down with me(according to slip ups from her friends). Now these two girls are friends but I believe they got into a fight 2 weekends ago. Not sure what's happening here or how I should I approach. Rachel has told me before how Nikki wants to share me with Rachel. Whenever I mention Rachel's other friends I never seem to get good qualities and usually end up hearing devaluing qualities of her friends to disqualify them to me.

I have no idea what to believe. One part sees this as oh, oh, because I was starting to care about this girl and the other as a free ride back to single hood and not looking back.

This is my first relationship. Someone teach help me out and point me to perspectives. I will be in abundance mentality in the meantime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:17 am 

Should I ask my friend why Nikki and him broke up? Maybe Sydney did the same thing to him and she is being spiteful. I don't want to stress too much, but I don't want to waste my time being 'faithful' if this girl doesn't respect me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 am 
Dedicated Member

Either this girl Nikki is trying to break you and Rachel up so she can swoop in, or Rachel really is cheating on you and you need to dump her.

Chances are it's the latter, because why would this girl run the risk of telling you that, when you could show Rachel the email? Don't do that, by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:39 am 

Quote:
Either this girl Nikki is trying to break you and Rachel up so she can swoop in, or Rachel really is cheating on you and you need to dump her.

Chances are it's the latter, because why would this girl run the risk of telling you that, when you could show Rachel the email? Don't do that, by the way.

Exactly. I have no idea what to do here. I can't exactly win either way. I can win because Nikki will sleep with me and I can rub it in this girl's face, or I can lose a girl that was innocent because a girl wants to fuck shit up. I am actually feeling very empowered at the moment and it's not the usual ''boohoo she is cheating''. But I don't want to be suckered into drama.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:00 am 
Dedicated Member

Why don't you call this Nikki girl and get specifics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 am 

Quote:
Why don't you call this Nikki girl and get specifics?

Screw calling, these things I handle face to face.

How does this sound?

I will be playfully teasing her and then get a bit serious. She knows I have close girl friends and I can mention the boundaries because I feel 'guilty'

I will say if she thinks it's okay for me to cuddle up with other girls.

If she says no or yes I will ask this girl Nikki for her number to catch the girl in the act. If she never responds to my request of asking for her number then I will know she was lying. If she gives it to me...then damn, time for this man to pay a little visit and smile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

How does this sound?

I will be playfully teasing her and then get a bit serious. She knows I have close girl friends and I can mention the boundaries because I feel 'guilty'

If she says no or yes I will ask this girl Nikki for her number to catch the girl in the act. If she never responds to my request of asking for her number then I will know she was lying. If she gives it to me...then damn, time for this man to pay a little visit and smile
I don't understand your plan. You're going to use jealousy to try and drive your girl to her man? What if there is no man?

I think it's telling how quickly you take this Nikki girl's word before asking her about it, don't you? Like you aren't surprised at all that your girl is being frisky. Wouldn't hurt to ask her what she saw before you go through with the shenanigans.

Just one man's $.02.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 am 

Quote:
Quote:

How does this sound?

I don't understand your plan. You're going to use jealousy to try and drive your girl to her man? What if there is no man?

I think it's telling how quickly you take this Nikki girl's word before asking her about it, don't you? Like you aren't surprised at all that your girl is being frisky. Wouldn't hurt to ask her what she saw before you go through with the shenanigans.

Just one man's $.02.

Noooo, I will confront Rachel first. I was doing that to be playful. But if being direct is better then that I guess that would work. I just feel that she will take it in an accused fashion no matter how I say it. It's basically implying that she is cheating. She can flat out deny it or own up to it. If she is innocent, then I am the one that looks like an asshole doesn't it?

But you did just say in the previous post to call Nikki and get specifics. So I don't understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would tell your girlfriend, Rachel, about the email you got. I think straight up honesty can work best here. You will put her in a stressful situation, and you can gauge her response to it, and determine whether or not shes lying. Or maybe she tells you the truth.
I had an issue like this a lot of years ago, a friend of mine told me she saw my current GF with another guy. I confronted my Gf of the time about it and she changed the subject, quickly stating that the other girl just wanted to ruin her life. Well, guess what? It was true, she was indeed with that guy.
Usually girls don't tell a lie when they say they see someone, with another person, they know the risk they take, and most won't take them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm 

Quote:
I would tell your girlfriend, Rachel, about the email you got. I think straight up honesty can work best here. You will put her in a stressful situation, and you can gauge her response to it, and determine whether or not shes lying. Or maybe she tells you the truth.
I had an issue like this a lot of years ago, a friend of mine told me she saw my current GF with another guy. I confronted my Gf of the time about it and she changed the subject, quickly stating that the other girl just wanted to ruin her life. Well, guess what? It was true, she was indeed with that guy.
Usually girls don't tell a lie when they say they see someone, with another person, they know the risk they take, and most won't take them.

So if she denies it, I just give her the boot then and there? Or catch her in the act?

Last edited by Mr. Assertive on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Do not confront her and do not tell her about the email unless you wanna lose both girls. Since she keeps talking about other guys why dont you get nikki to record a bit of it with her phone for proof? It should be easy. Once you know, you can bang nikki and keep banging your girlfriend.

Whenever I know it's not gonna work out with a girl I change my attitude, become more alpha and relentless. I also fuck the girl extra hard and fullfill my fantasies/practice new techniques etc. without caring if she likes it or not. Keep that in mind, it can mean a new opportunity to step up your game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Bleh, all this drama.. just downgrade her to FB and start dating other girls. Problem solved (and you still get to have sex with her!).

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:27 pm 

Quote:
Bleh, all this drama.. just downgrade her to FB and start dating other girls. Problem solved (and you still get to have sex with her!).

-Wolf

just bust out the '' I don't want to be in a relationship because it breeds jealousy, drama, and hate, lets be friends with benefits''?

The only reason I am treading lightly is because she is pretty social and I am pretty social in our small school. She says bad things about her friends already, I just wonder what she would do to me. If I were to break up/downgrade I would want to leave on good terms or something. I don't want this drama to blow up. You could say not to give a shit, but it might come up later on gaming chicks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

-Wolf

just bust out the '' I don't want to be in a relationship because it breeds jealousy, drama, and hate, lets be friends with benefits''?

The only reason I am treading lightly is because she is pretty social and I am pretty social in our small school. She says bad things about her friends already, I just wonder what she would do to me. If I were to break up/downgrade I would want to leave on good terms or something. I don't want this drama to blow up. You could say not to give a shit, but it might come up later on gaming chicks.
I wouldn't even verbalize it.. I'd just start seeing her only once a week and only to hang out and have sex. If she wanted to hang out more then that, I'd just be unavailable or "too busy". Then, I'd start gaming other girls. If you do something dramatic, then there's a much bigger chance of a bad outcome. This way you'll just seem to slowly drift apart.

If she confronts you about seeing other girls, then you can renegotiate the terms of the relationship. You already have knowledge that she cheated, so she's actually the one who has opened things up in the first place.

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

so in order for you to come out "on top" and still be cool in your school it means you have to cheat on your "gf" you gotta disrespect your "relationship" which would knock her down in popularity and make you a fucking pimp at your school.

i say dont confront anyone just fuck this nikki girl and other girls as well, go on a wild pussy spree[/quote]