Post subject: How should I respond
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So after going out on a date with this girl, I sent her an email. And this response I got.

...I'm wondering if you'd be open to hanging out to see if we could be friends first than trying to force some kind of romance to happen. It would take the pressure off in a way that I think could be nice for both of us. Does that sound OK to you?

How do I go about this? Should I respond, or should I lick my wounds and move on. Or give the friendship thing a try, maybe she'll be a good pivot.

Post subject: Re: How should I respond
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Just stick to your guns and stand your ground. Do you want to be friends with this chick or just want to date her and fuck her? If you wouldn't mind being friends and get along well with her then go for it but if you want to fuck her and don't mind not being friends at all then just tell her you're not interested in being friends(Without being a dick obviously).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So after going out on a date with this girl, I sent her an email. And this response I got.

...I'm wondering if you'd be open to hanging out to see if we could be friends first than trying to force some kind of romance to happen. It would take the pressure off in a way that I think could be nice for both of us. Does that sound OK to you?

How do I go about this? Should I respond, or should I lick my wounds and move on. Or give the friendship thing a try, maybe she'll be a good pivot.
you pushed her too much towards relationship probably, if you want her hang with her out, and start use some game and don't forget to analyze you actions after.
(e-mail? seriously?)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ignore it and treat it like any other date