PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I always hear "the next step after rapport is attraction" but never seem to explain how to build attraction.

Any information on how to build attraction will be greatly appreciated (theories, routines, sticking points, own experiences).

The only thing I know is to hold eye contact and do kino.

Thank you for the help,

AFC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You build attraction with flirting and good conversation. Build yourself up without gloating, ask her questions, crack some jokes, have a good time.

CHECK OUT:
http://www.askyourselfy.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Tease her and joke around with her. Play with her like she was your little sister but at the same time be sexual (eye contact, lower your voice, proximity, touching all that stuff) with her. So i just go into a conversation with a straight up teasing statement about a girl (im a bit of an asshole). I may call her a hippie, a penguin, a chipmunk, a nerd... etc. You can also tease by making fun of her answers to ur questions.

Simply touch and tease.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I could give you a really huge answer right now, but for the sake of convenience let me give
you a short version.

Attraction is created by OPPOSITES. Think of two magnets, the reason they attract is
because they are polar opposites.

To create attraction in a conversation, you also need to use the opposites.

The basic opposites in a conversation is having a SERIOUS conversation and PLAYING with her.

So let me give you an example:

You say, "So what do you do?" (Serious conversation)

She says, "O I work in a clothing store"

You say, "Do you like working there?"

She says, "Yea it can be fun sometimes"

You say, "Sometimes? You mean it's fun every time I come to visit, other than
that it's boring..."
(Non-Serious Convo)

So this is basic, but I think you can get the point.

You build attraction by using OPPOSITES in a conversation.

> Serious vs. Play
> Gentle vs. Rough
> Predictable vs. Unpredictable

Let me give you couple of my own techniques for playing and not being serious with women.

Teasing her about how much she likes you and making yourself the object of desire.

So you'd be talking about school or something boring, and you inject a comment

"You know, I really like the conversation with you...the only thing that bothers me
is that you're talking with me but actually fantasizing about stripping me naked..."

The opposites here are seriousness of the conversation and then the unpredictable sexual
statement.

Making yourself the victim of her attractiveness

"I love the conversation we have right now, but I think it's just not fair to me. I mean, I'm here
sitting being all normal and you're all nice and sweet and smell nice, wearing these pants
it just makes me unable to focus...this just isn't fair. "

Again, do you notice the opposites? It's the sexually attracted and it's not fair.

Doing something sexually physical and blaming it on something else

You two are walking and you notice her great ass. You hit her on it and you say,

"I'm sorry, there was a bee (or dust) on it and I couldn't let it sting you (walk around like that)..."

In essence, to build attraction:

> Don't be serious and logical, but PLAY and be non-serious
> Tease her about how much she likes you
> Turn the convo into sexual direction, even if by accusing her of fantasizing about you

Try this and have fun with it.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Attraction is basically just being playful and making sure you don't step into comfort building or rapport too quickly.

You don't even need to be funny or crack jokes, unless that is your style, but being playful is a must! It gives the girl a clear signal, and lowers her bitch shield when you are being playful and teasing her.

For example, last week I was being playful with my co-worker. From how our job works, I get to talk to her every 10 minutes, for about 1 minute, and I noticed she was wearing perfume I really enjoyed.

First Minute:
Me: You smell really good today!
Her "Awh, Thank you!"
Me: But, you're making a huge mess on my floor, you're such a slob!

Second:
Her "Ugh! I'm going mad! I can't stand this job!"
Me: Aww c'mon! Think of the positives!
Her "What?"
Me: At least you make a good air freshener! (A play on what I last said to her 10 minutes ago, her perfume)

I'm doing this in an extremely playful voice, and I can tell by her reaction she's enjoying the teasing. Also, I'm not a pro by any means, but you can notice that she's a little frustrated with her job, and instead of being a "nice guy" I almost completely ignored her statement, but I could always go back to it and ask what is wrong if I wanted too. By teasing her instead of playing the "nice guy" role and becoming her friend that wants to listen about her problems, she's more attracted to me at the cost of the chance at building comfort, which I do not want to be building at this stage of the relationship.

Now, next time I see her at work, I can begin teasing her again about how big of a slob she is, or her smell if it has changed (You smelled so good last week! What happened? ect). If other co-workers are in the room I could even introduce her to them as a slob or an air freshener to teaser her more. (Have you met the world's slobbiest girl? Here she is! -or- Say hello to my personal air freshener, (her name)!) I know this might sound mean, and deliver is very important to make sure she is not offended. Just be playful!