Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I feel like I am becoming less and less of a chase to my GF. I've read many times on this fourm that making your GF Jealous will drive her insane and make me more attractive. Without sounding like a cocky arsehole I have no trouble what so ever in pulling women at all. But when I'm with my GF my mojo goes it's like I feel bad If I speak to another woman she doesn't know or isn't friends with. How much is to much when trying to get her jealous and how would I go about doing this? Thanks for reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Stop worrying id you read this or that in a forum , you have a girlfiend already. Why do you want to make her jealous? Don't make that mistake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

Your goal is not to make her jealous...

And lets face doing jealous plotlines in relantioship is immature little thing. It will end in bad thing.

Also she will see right through and see that is an attempt futile of having an emotion out of it.

If you have no problem finding women... then they will naturally flirt with you.

When people here tell "make your g/f jealouss", what she has to feel is that there are other girls in the same venue who wants to jump you, who will flirt with you,

Ofc you arent going to flirt with them right in front of her eyes. this is plain stupid.

My advice is go out and have fun, and to be honest you can talk with other girls, who cares what your girlfriend is thinking , have fun for a change. You dont have to flirt with all girls.

Find a hobby, if you know you are losing this battle , then hte best thing to do is distance yourself from her... and see if she misses you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for quick replies, I didin't mean so much me going out of my way to flirt with women. I do get women come talk to me but when I was single I'd escalate straight away now I'm with my GF I have no Idea what to say or do, Whats right or wrong etc... It can be quite fustraiting so it makes me look like a AFC infront of my GF.

As for hobbies I have 2 which is football and going to the Gym my girlfriend is into me and we are close we have sex everytime we see each other etc... I just want to care less in the relationship and I thought showing her I could replace her straight away would help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

do you really mean to ask, how do you make a woman want you more, rather than make her jealous? jealousy is not a good thing in a relationship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There's a thin line between playing games and fail as a looser which has no ego at all!

Girls are socially more clever than you, so always keep in mind, that when trying to fool around, that they will back fire at you which possibly can end in a negative way.

You need to be in the position and the right moment to do so and know what you do.
I don't know a recipe to make every girl jealous as they are all different and are in different situations.