PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

ok, lets say that you've got a girl at a bar, gamed her, whatever, closed and are now going on your first date. when your on the date with her, lets say maybe you go to the mall or something. how would you get her to your house to fuck her? is it better to go on a date at night when nothings open and you have to hang at the house? and when you get to your house, how would you go about brining up the topic of sex and that you want to fuck her? is it better to just wait a month or 2? thanks for any advice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:53 am 
The Grand Puba

I don't think the mall is a great way to get her to fuck on the first date unless you act like you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend. In fact, as I type this I'm thinking you should actually say that you guys will pretend you are boyfriend and girlfriend as if it's a game just to adjust her thinking for the date while you are at the mall. But the key would really be to get her back to your place so you can escalate without her being self conscious about the PDA.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

so escalation would be key

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:51 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

If you did the necessary groundwork in making the girl horny, the girl herself will bring up the topic of sex. Most girls are very subtle though compared to men so don't expect the girl to say something like "Let's fuck."

The usual verbal communication coming from girls will be somethings like these...

1. "I'm cold."

2. "When are we going to talk about the birds and the bees?"

3. She'll crack a sexy joke.

The usual nonverbal communication coming from girls are somethings like these...

1. She fixes her hair so she exposes her neck or fixes her dress to show more skin.

2. She steals glances at your cock or lips and then wets her lips.

3. She rubs her feet or leg against yours and then rubs her breast against your elbow.

There's more. Those are just a few examples.

Yes. The key is to always be escalating. When you're escalating, a lot of girls will reciprocate or mirror your escalation. The eye fuck is one great technique. When a girl eye fucks you back, her pussy starts to get wet and will do some of the nonverbals I've mentioned above.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

first of all it would help to know how old you are. the options on what you can do will very with age. I'm curious why you say there's nothing to do at night. Are you perhaps under 21 in a small town?

Anyway, with almost no information to go on there is nothing wrong with daytime dates. Getting laid quickly depends on two main things. The physical connection that you've built up and the willingness of the woman. Some women just aren't going to want sex that quickly. That's why daytime is great. If you have enough physical or emotional connection during the day then you can ask her to meet you for another interaction that night. Say you went to the lunch or museum that day. If you find out that she likes movies, dancing or bowling, suggest that. She will meet you. Then you can start the physical escalation. If you do it right you don't even need to be all that physical during the day. My personal experience was taking a woman to a show during the day. then i invited her to salsa dancing that night. so it was like two dates in one day. she felt very comfortable with me at that point and asked to go with me to my place.