Post subject: Hot or not
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's getting closer and closer to a decade of online dating and still have not met a woman online. What few women respond back to my messages ends up in failure. I've been on AFF, fling, tinder, pof, badoo, hot or not, yahoo dating, etc. I've tried changing the formula around and still no success. I really could use the communities help here. Any help with advice, feedback and/or tips. I'm uploading screenshots of are messages as well.

Attachments:
Screenshot_2014-10-18-23-45-15.png
Screenshot_2014-10-18-23-45-15.png [ 246.03 KiB | Viewed 2951 times ]
Screenshot_2014-10-18-23-44-57.png
Screenshot_2014-10-18-23-44-57.png [ 82.08 KiB | Viewed 2951 times ]
Screenshot_2014-10-18-23-44-53 (450x800).jpg
Screenshot_2014-10-18-23-44-53 (450x800).jpg [ 78.62 KiB | Viewed 2951 times ]

Post subject: Re: Hot or not
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Opener was ok, everything else was terrible. You're being the woman in the situation. Reacting to whatever she says.

Here's a breakdown of what you did wrong:

- You failed to flirt back when she flirted with you. Instead you stroked her ego with comments about the shotgun (feminine behaviour). Correct response should have been sexual; e.g. "I'd have to put you in cuffs for firearms offenses" or "I doubt it. I can stop bullets with my balls." Something ridiculous or flirty basically.
- You showed you are not a man because you would be afraid if she got angry, even in jest (feminine behaviour)
- You start asking her really deep and meaningful questions about herself in only the 2nd message = Creepy!! Keep it casual, flirty and sexual. Don't get deep with online dating.
- She instantly became unattracted to you and made up the excuse of going to bed. You responded to this rejection the next day by stalking her profile and finding something lame to comment on,... You say SHE should take YOU out four wheeling? (feminine behaviour) - What are you, like, 12 years old? The man should lead, the woman should follow.
- Don't look through a woman's profile trying to find things to comment on in order to impress her, it's creepy. Sure, look through profiles for your info, but you will fail in the dating game if you keep trying to find things in common. You should have your own shit going on. Women are bored of the things they're interested in, they want to get on a guy's emotional rollercoaster and discover some new shit. If you only comment on shit she is into, there is no excitement or new experiences for her.
- To sum up, you talk to women the way a son talks to his mother, or little brother to his older sister. You should talk to women like a father to his daughter.

If you can't pull in a nightclub, you will struggle to get a date online. How many girls have you approached in person?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Honestly I haven't done any approaches lately. I've been really ashamed of being 26 years old and back at home with parents. I have an Associates degree and since graduating in 2011 haven't found a job in my field. Is their anyway to turn this around(how) or should I just call it a bust?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Honestly I haven't done any approaches lately. I've been really ashamed of being 26 years old and back at home with parents. I have an Associates degree and since graduating in 2011 haven't found a job in my field. Is their anyway to turn this around(how) or should I just call it a bust?
You're only 26 you have your entire life ahead of you. Get out in the field and start mixing it up with women.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:31 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Go to college

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Go to college
He already has a degree. He doesn't need to go to college, he needs to first fix his social anxiety by finding a wingman / building a social circle, then go clubbing or try day game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:05 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Go to college
He already has a degree. He doesn't need to go to college, he needs to first fix his social anxiety by finding a wingman / building a social circle, then go clubbing or try day game.
He has an associate's degree which doesn't do much today. He hasn't found a job and is living at home with parents. Maybe gaming shouldn't be a priority. He should focus on his finances, whether it be go back to school, starting a business or finding a job before spending time sarging malls and making friends.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm not familiar with the American education system, I thought a degree was the equivalent to a UK degree. College means aged 16-18 education in the UK.

First priority is moving out of his parents' place, definitely.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There are 3 things that make a man attractive as a man in total:

1. His confidence in himself as a man
2. His confidence in where he's going in life
3. His confidence in his ability to get where he wants to go

Based on how you're writing and what you wrote, I honestly think you're an intelligent guy, but
a bit lost in life.

If you're 26 and don't have a job, you probably also have no clear idea of what you want
to do with your life.

And then you project all that confusion onto women, because that is where all your issues are
going to come up.

If I were to give you advice, I would tell you to stop focusing on the women thing for a moment, and
start focusing on your life. Spend a little time thinking about where you want to go in life, what
you actually want to do...and then get going.

And in that process, you'll find women and dates because you won't be lost - and looking to them for leadership.

So what can you do right now?

Dude, take a sheet of paper with a big question on top of it:

"What do I want out of my life?"

You probably won't have an answer immediately, or in the next week. But that is the JOURNEY you need
to take in your life right now. You can't live your life lost like that.

It's up to you.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure