PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here is a private conversation I had with a hot, young, articulate and intelligent woman who digs my stuff on something I posted,. Her answer was very long so I’ll simply give you my counter answer to hers...My original statement was the following:

‘Being in a monogamous relationship = to sign a contract of sexual exclusivity and put the (tremendous) responsibility of being sexually satisfied on 1 person. Am I the only one that thinks that this sounds like ludicrous? Lol’

( Her comments will be in indigo)

‘No matter how strong are the physical needs sooner or later most of the people who has random partners start feeling some kind of emptiness and they start looking for a person who would satisfy them not only physically but emotionally too.'

True. Most people probably do at some point.

' And by the way there is almost no limits to what you can do in bed with the same partner.'

Yes.
But all I'm saying is at one point you're eventually gonna get fed up, or that you'll want to try somebody else and that's totally natural. What's unnatural is that we think that it's wrong and we try hard to repress that side and live in denial.

' But once again - it is different for all the people some people never really want to have a family or serious relationship.'

There's other family models out there then our traditional western one. Not everybody lives under monogamy. There's polyamory families ( polyfamilies), polygamy as well, swingers, open couples etc.

I'm very much for family and yes I believe there should be a stability in the family for the sake of the kids, but don' mix up love and lust/desire/sex. It's 2 different things.

' nowadays everyone is free to come and go whenever a person feels like he/she is not satisfied with the relationship, but as long as it works for people, they can be truly happy together.And as long as they are happy together they are ready to work on the relationship and look for compromises and do sacrifices to make it last longer.'

I guess but it makes it more complicated. The kids make it more complicated. The divorce, the trial. the lawyers, the papers, the money, all that stuff. So people tend to ' hold on' more, they compromise by necessity often not by choice, and leave when the situation becomes unbearable. People get frightened about breaking-up/divorce; they're scared what will happen to them, will they find someone else? Comfort etc. Then they stay and live a lie lol

' kids often don't feel safe when they are little, but what gives them feeling of safety is their family and it's the job of the parents to give support and confidence to their children so they can be successful people later on in life'

Yes. I agree.

' I just think that before people decide to have kids they really should think twice and even 100 times, because after that its not just about what you want, its about how what you want can affect the little person who is absolutely under your responsibility .If a person doesn’t feel like sticking with another person for a longer time then there should be no need of having kids.'

Yes.

' Anyway these topics and examples are endless, I just think that you should never really put things in one way only because there always gonna be hundreds of exceptions and "ifs" and "buts".'

Yes..again

My only point is saying that we are polygamous by nature but are conditioned by society to stay monogamous and that we engaged in contracts which are almost impossible to follow true.

I gave this example recently.
It's like a football player would be drafted by the same team for his entire career as a football player. Would this make sense?

Yes he might have been in LOVE with the team when he first started, but HE CHANGED, the TEAM CHANGED, he doesn't necessarily wanna quit the team ( he' s still LOVE the team and is LOYAL t the team) but he'd like to practice with the OTHER TEAMS, to see how he'd feel with THEM, and then if he REALLY LOVES HIS TEAM, he will comeback anyway!). IF he DOESN’T COME BACK, he may still LOVE his former team but it was time for him to SWITCH TEAMS because things would work better for him in this NEW TEAM.
TRYING DIFFERNT PEOPLE is NATURAL HUMAN BEING BEHAVIOUR, which comes from a combination of CHOICE and GENES SELECTION/LIBIDO...ITS F***** NORMAL!!! LOL

WE'RE JUST BRAINWASHED ITS NOT NORMAL!
NATIVE INDIANS WOULD MARRY JUST LIKE WE DO, THEY HAD 1 WIFE, BUT THE WIFE AND THE HUSBAND COULD F*** OTHER PEOPLE. THE HUSBAND DIDN'T SIGN A CONTRACT TO OWN THE WOMAN'S VAGINA AND NEITHER DID SHE FOR HIS DICK. THEY LOVED EACH OTHER RESPECTED EACH OTHER, WERE LOYAL TO EACH OTHER, WERE COMITTED WITH EACH OTHER BUT LOVED TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH OTHERS, THIS IS HOW THEY FELT AND THIS IS WHAT THEY DID, LIVING IN HARMONY WITH NATURE AND NATURAL DESIRES!

ALL THE COUTER INTUITIVE STUFF THAT WE DO, LIKE NOT DOING WHAT WE FILL LIKE DOING ( PRESSURING OURSELVES TO STAY MONGAMOUS WHEN WE FEEL LIKE F******* AROUND) IS ILLOGICAL WHEN YOU THINK S ABOUT IT AND IS DOOMED TO FAIL ANYWAYS IF YOU LOOK AT THE HUMAN TRACK RECORD’ LOL

( sorry for the caps I'm just very passionate about the topic haha)

What I say is whatever society thinks of how we are naturally as human beings is f****** bull****. IF IT’S NATURAL, IT’S NATURAL FOR A REASON, so why feel bad about this an always be in denial?

Instead learn to embrace your natural side and live in harmony with it. That’s how I see things.