PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I went out last night and was smiling and checking out a girl. I made eye contact and I'm pretty good at getting numbers. After a few glances back and forth she actually came over and approached me. I asked her name and she told me, then after exchanging names she asked my age. I am quite a bit older then her. She then proceeded to ask my friends ages. She then walked away. After a short time I went over to talk to her. She smiled and said what took you so long, I have been waiting here all night for you to come talk to me. I then proceeded to ask her if age mattered. She said hey you look good so doesnt matter. I then talked to her for awhile with her. I asked her for her number. She stated shes said shes telling me up front shes not the type to go home and screw me. I told her that's np and I just wanted to take her out some time. She gave me her number. Today I text her and she responds, we talk for a little while but shes on the way to work. I ask her when are we going to go out and she tells me she works 6 days a week. I then ask her what day would she like to then. She hasnt responded but she was on her way to work. What should my next move be? If I try to text her any more is it considered chasing her? Should I only text back if she does first? Should I just forget about it all together? Thanks for any advice I can get.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I hope you realise that forcing an IOI through eye contact is very powerful and will drive a girl nuts. I learned that a while ago. 9 times out of 10 women have approached me after i've done that. I think a lot of guys need to realise this and apply it to their game. It's great approaching and all but you can have women approach you easily. Showing interest will peek their interest and drive them nuts. Anyway...

Simple, wait a day or two and if she doesn't reply send her a message. Keep it casual "Hey, free this weekend? i'm heading out to X. You should come. ;)"

But honestly, I think your mistake was not closing her that night. She came up to you, approached you, gave a shit load of interest and basically told you "I've been waiting for you to say hi and kiss me, you idiot." When she told you that you just talked and asked for her number... You should have kissed her then closed her even after she said she wouldn't screw you(Which was probably bullshit to save face). Not kissing her or trying to kiss her showed weakness on your part. It shows you lack the confidence to have her and make a move. Women don't like that. Most women want to be dominated and have a man exert control over them. Shit, look at 50 shades of grey! #1 best seller for months and it's all about S&M, the woman being dominated and all sorts of shit. Women like that because it's their sexual fantasy to be treated like that. It's mysterious, sexy and exciting. When you kiss a woman you have to lead up to that and build that frame up instantly so she can't say no unless she is 100% not into you(And that's only when they say "No, I don't want to." If they say they're shy just go for it regardless and they'll respond).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I would have if it was a more private setting. I actually didn't realize she was going to leave so early. She basically just said she was really drunk and had to work today so she was leaving. I have tried the approach of making a move in a public place but most don't seem to like the whole pda thing. So you think I should wait a few days then try still? I mean next time I will be more aggressive. I have confidence but I just have seen it not work so well when you try to make out with a girl right in the middle of every one at a bar.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It depends on how you set it up. If you get her hot enough she's not going to care at all. If you're randomly and awkwardly going to kiss her with everyone watching she's going to be skittish.

Just set the tone, create the frame and state where your interest lies. Go for the kiss if she's showing interest(Stays there, talks to you, asks questions, tells her friends to get lost, gazes into your eyes kinda shit). If she does show this amount of interest close her after you've gained some rapport(Said hi and all that shit). To shift to closing basically state your interest in her, tell her she's cute and that she should kiss you. Seriously, just randomly blurt out that she's cute. "You know, you're really cute. *light smile*" This is basically setting the scene for the kiss and preparing her for it. You either push-pull/tease here and prolongue the time between then and kissing her or you go straight in and just go for the kiss. I just tell them to kiss me but whatever you feel comfortable with.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So basically I wrote in the forum how I met this girl the first night, we talked for a little bit. She actually approached me after I made eye contact a few times and smiled. After talking to her for a little while I got her number. She is quite a bit younger than me and said she was busy a lot. I tried texting her the next day, which she did respond back and forth for a little bit. When I tried to set up another meeting, she never wrote me back. I waited the weekend and said how was your weekend. Still no response. I decided I mostly like will be back where we met, since I go up there frequently on Wednesdays. I figured might as well text her one last time. I say hey I am thinking about going to this place again tomorrow, maybe I will see you up there. She actually responded and said I was up there earlier and yea I might go. Should I text her back at all or just maybe see her up there? If I do see her up there, should I approach her right away and try to get some attraction going by using eye contact and touch? I was thinking playing it cool, going up to her and just saying how have you been, say she looked nice and then making a excuse to walk away might work because then she might think why did he act interested but then just took off. Thank you, whoever can help.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Just play it cool. Reply with something simple like "Alright, cool. Maybe i'll see you down there. ;)"

She's pretty much given you the cold shoulder so I wouldn't show too much interest in this woman. If you see her just play it cool and confident. Don't make a big deal about seeing her and just spend a minute saying "Hey, X! It's nice to see you." then eject and meet her at a later time.