PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Blond MILF 33.

Profile pic shows just that. Black dress selfie. nice cleavage/boobs, beautiful eyes, cellphone partly obstructs face.

"I am seperated, have 2 kids, have an income, a dog, my own place, am tied to my location, (pretty perfect so far i know), enjoy movies, family time, most outdoor activities that arent freezing, tattoos, piercings, concerts, im fairly easy going.

Looking for a man whos done having kids because i am, who has a valid drivers license, lives in or near me wants a ltr, has a sick sense if humor :), is as happy cuddleing up on the couch watching movies as going out doing something.

Hit me up, please no one liners. How boring."

I already answered it.

Lets hear some of yours.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

haha you seem like a total dork. give me your number.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Hi my name is S.A. I find you to be very Iintriguing. Im seriously considering wooing you like you've never been wooed before :D but first I'll need you to answer just one question?

Leave it at that.....if she replies in curiosity you can either make up some cute riddle or something that shows your sick sense of humour.

Here's what my question would be upon her reply....

Ok so a situation came up recently and im wondering if you think I handled it right or not. And what would you have done in my shoes?

I was in the phillipines recently on a relief mission sponsored by a local hospital where I live. Upon arrival me and some of the other volunteers had to wait three hours for our transport so we decided to go to a little american style diner in the airport for breakfast. It was quite early in the morning (just before sunrise) we ordered breakfast everything was great until I noticed what seemed to be a man with lepersy sitting across from us a couple of tables away. My friends and I were a little turned off by this and politely tried to carry on with our meal but we could not and some of us were even showing subtle signs of being grossed out.

The diseased man soon noticed and got up to leave, as he was leaving he approached our table and said " Im sorry for my prescence I understand it may be difficult to eat with a sight like me around, that is why I try to come at this early hour. Im going to leave now so you can enjoy your meal."

I replied...

"No no good sir, it was not you that was causing our distain, it was the man sitting behind you, he was dipping his toast in your neck!"

Bahaha...:p

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Hi my name is S.A. I find you to be very Iintriguing. Im seriously considering wooing you like you've never been wooed before :D but first I'll need you to answer just one question?

Leave it at that.....if she replies in curiosity you can either make up some cute riddle or something that shows your sick sense of humour.

Here's what my question would be upon her reply....

Ok so a situation came up recently and im wondering if you think I handled it right or not. And what would you have done in my shoes?

I was in the phillipines recently on a relief mission sponsored by a local hospital where I live. Upon arrival me and some of the other volunteers had to wait three hours for our transport so we decided to go to a little american style diner in the airport for breakfast. It was quite early in the morning (just before sunrise) we ordered breakfast everything was great until I noticed what seemed to be a man with lepersy sitting across from us a couple of tables away. My friends and I were a little turned off by this and politely tried to carry on with our meal but we could not and some of us were even showing subtle signs of being grossed out.

The diseased man soon noticed and got up to leave, as he was leaving he approached our table and said " Im sorry for my prescence I understand it may be difficult to eat with a sight like me around, that is why I try to come at this early hour. Im going to leave now so you can enjoy your meal."

I replied...

"No no good sir, it was not you that was causing our distain, it was the man sitting behind you, he was dipping his toast in your neck!"

Bahaha...:p
Bawhahaha nice!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Can I just call you typo girl?