PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am a personal trainer at a gym and have got two new clients over the last week and would like some help, usually i wouldn't go after my clients but one of the chicks is hot and very nice (also shes a model), the other one is young hot and kind of flirty. My question is are there any methods to test out the waters to see if there interested without coming off seedy and losing them as clients. The model one plays with her hair when were talking and leans in, i told her i was going to a friends birthday at a bar in a couple of weeks and she asked what day.
i have read abit about game but havnt used it, i like just improvising and being myself, telling stories that flow off her stories etc.

thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:19 pm 

Just assume she's interested and proceed like that. Be confident.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Tell her you need a nice arm piece for the party and she could help keep the other girls in check. What is the worst that can happen? She says no.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

A son of mine is a personal trainer at the gym we both attend… 80% of his clients are women. Gets laid like a rock star. Who is in a better position to talk to them than a personal trainer? Exactly.

You can freely approach them freely, touch them openly without looking creepy, offer them advice as they repeatedly try to validate themselves to you, and even sign them up as a client without them knowing you’re hitting on them. Nuff said.

His estimate is that 1 in 5 of his female clients outwardly hit on HIM.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah my mate says i should just go for it aswel. But i don't want to get a bad reputation that why i wanted to see if there where any signs that shes keen, she plays with her hair when she talks to me and when i mentioned my ex she talked about hers shortly after, dont know if they are IOIs or not . I was thinking of asking her if she wants to get a coffee after her next session and take it from there. My mate saw us talking and reckons she looks keen, but its that whole trying to stay professional thing that bugs me. Epecially cause i went out with a client last year and it ended badly and was awkward for awhile.

If it was a bar i would have no problem but since its work i think of the consequences way to much.
I have a few female clients i know that like me but i have no interest, but still tease and stuff just to keep things interesting and keep my game flowing as i don't go out to bars as much as i used to.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
yeah my mate says i should just go for it aswel. But i don't want to get a bad reputation that why i wanted to see if there where any signs that shes keen, she plays with her hair when she talks to me and when i mentioned my ex she talked about hers shortly after, dont know if they are IOIs or not . I was thinking of asking her if she wants to get a coffee after her next session and take it from there. My mate saw us talking and reckons she looks keen, but its that whole trying to stay professional thing that bugs me. Epecially cause i went out with a client last year and it ended badly and was awkward for awhile.

If it was a bar i would have no problem but since its work i think of the consequences way to much.
I have a few female clients i know that like me but i have no interest, but still tease and stuff just to keep things interesting and keep my game flowing as i don't go out to bars as much as i used to.
It won't ruin your reputation if you come off as a sexy man rather than a creppy guy.

What you need to go is show your interest on her, ask more about herself (show your interest on her life, drive , dream, motivation..)

At the same time, look into her eye while you talk to her. Since you can't escalate too obvious here, eye contact is the best way to escalate here & build a little sexual tension btw both of you, so she won't see you as a friend.

After that, tell her it's fun talking to her & you would like to go for a drink with her. Give her two night you are free and let her choose.

At bar is where you can escalate on her as usual...

Hope this help,
Naughty Napoleon

http://www.naughtynapoleondatingadvice.com/

Latest post: How to get to know a girl during first date [FREE]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

sweet thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Update: She goes to uni at the same place i do, so i asked if she wanted to train with me at the uni gym. She enjoyed the training and i could see her admiring my physique. We both had class straight after so had to go pretty fast but she implied that she wanted to miss class to hang out, but i said i couldn't cause i need to keep my grade average up. i started txting her after class about our next training and asked if she wanted to borrow a dvd i talked about during the session. She said shes keen and asked if it was one of my favorites... then started talking about different movies we liked, then i brung up 22 jump street and she said she wants to see it, so i asked if shes free on monday and she said yes. Afterwards we have been building some rapport, about each others work,hobbies, shes interested in me playing guitar.

So im assuming this is a date and not just seeing a movie. She seems interested in me and plays with her hair each time we talk. Shes more attractive than woman i usually date (she wants to be a model) so i need to make sure i dont get friendzoned. Any tips on how to escalate during the movie or before and tips on if/when to go for a kiss (i know the obvious lip biting or looking at my lips).

I was thinking about playing the 20 questions game during lunch to get things abit more interesting.
any ideas?
Thanks. Im probably over analyzing this way to much.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Update: She goes to uni at the same place i do, so i asked if she wanted to train with me at the uni gym. She enjoyed the training and i could see her admiring my physique. We both had class straight after so had to go pretty fast but she implied that she wanted to miss class to hang out, but i said i couldn't cause i need to keep my grade average up. i started txting her after class about our next training and asked if she wanted to borrow a dvd i talked about during the session. She said shes keen and asked if it was one of my favorites... then started talking about different movies we liked, then i brung up 22 jump street and she said she wants to see it, so i asked if shes free on monday and she said yes. Afterwards we have been building some rapport, about each others work,hobbies, shes interested in me playing guitar.

So im assuming this is a date and not just seeing a movie. She seems interested in me and plays with her hair each time we talk. Shes more attractive than woman i usually date (she wants to be a model) so i need to make sure i dont get friendzoned. Any tips on how to escalate during the movie or before and tips on if/when to go for a kiss (i know the obvious lip biting or looking at my lips).

I was thinking about playing the 20 questions game during lunch to get things abit more interesting.
any ideas?
Thanks. Im probably over analyzing this way to much.
You are DEFINITELY over analyzing and you will mess it up if you keep doing this. I don't know
how much more signs you need that this girl likes you and wants you in bed.

Playing with her hair?
Wants to borrow a dvd?
Wants to see a movie with you?

...And you're worrying about getting friend zoned?

Dude, you can't be friendzoned even if you wanted to. She has her eye on you and
as far as she is concerned, unless you open your mouth and start saying something
incredibly stupid, she is doing you already.

Most guys do this one mistake that almost always costs them succcess with women.

They TALK too much.

When a girl is in to you, SHUT up or you can mess it up.

She likes you the way you ARE right now, and if you try to change that she
might not like you anymore.

So if you are nice now...keep being nice with her.

If you are in control of the situation...keep being in control of the situation.

If you are confident...then keep being confident.

Don't do 20 questions or some other stuff if it doesn't make sense. Go to that date with her,
and do what you said you like to do in your first post - be yourself.

Forget about getting anything with her, because that will put you in a weird state of being
needy. Let go of any expectations of the outcome and focus on having a good time with her.

You will know exactly what to do when you'll be together.

Just for the love of God, don't psyche yourself up with planning and analyzing, because you're going
to screw the pooch.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks, i think that's what i needed. yeah ill just go with the flow, its just the pua stuff ive read has screwed my game up abit by saying you have to do this and that before this etc. ie kissing on first date

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

that afc stuff is like a list of things that you should be doing, if you dont feel comfortable being told how you should be check out james marshall. he's all about just being yourself and just going with the flow but, also just to be an improved version of yourself. not trying to be someone else but being comfortable and confident within your own skin.

how did it go anyway?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Website: https://www.facebook.com/HowtoGetaGirlfriendFreeEbook
You can freely approach them freely, touch them openly without looking creepy