PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got too touch-feely on our day 2 when I walked her home, now she's holding it against me! What do I do?

Also: She is using her mom as (last-minute resistance) an excuse not to come over.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:49 am 
Dedicated Member

Chill, not a big deal.

At least, unlike other guys, you admitted your fault and that's a good thing. You probably freaked her out a bit because your escalating came out as awkward or creepy. Nothing big, act casual as if nothing happened. Remember that you need to touch in a professional way. Start with basic touching (Example: high-five when she cracks a joke and a gentle touch on the elbow when your saying something that is deep). That's just a simple example used for illustration. Then rest your hand on her lap when you're talking. I hope you know where this is leading. Escalating does not mean stimulating her vagine when she laughs or smiles at you. It's a technique used to slowly turn a girl on up to the point that she gets wet/horny. I'd recommend watching 2-4 videos so you get a clear idea of how to do it since it's hard to guide you through it in talk.

If I was in your place, I'd just switch girls. The girl seems a bit frightened. If you REALLY like her, give it another shot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome! Do I wait a while to re-initiate? Or the next day?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Run for the hills buddy. The torches and pitch-fork crowd will be knocking on your door soon..

haha!! Seriously, chalk up that interaction as experience, you kino ninja you..

You probably wondering why she freaked out when everything was going so smoothly..

here's the truth straight, no chaser..

If you escalated in a public venue then you triggered her personal pleasure vs public image button:

although she wants to enjoy the physical pleasure, the pain of public rejection when she is viewed as
a slutty or easy girl far out weighs that.

Solution - escalate in a private location or venue where she doesn't have to worry about public image.

If it you were in a private venue and she still freaked out then might not have been comfortable enough with you or not trusting you.

Solution - Tell her personal stuff about you and say how great it is to share that with her because it's not everyday that you meet someone that you can connect with on that level. She will justify her trusting you with you trusting her with your personal stuff.

If you did all the above and she still freaked out when you escalated then you need to find out if she didn't have a bad experience in her past which is now triggered by your escalation. Her freak out could be her sub-conscious protecting her against another bad experience. If you feel she is worth the effort then you need to give her space to chill and then start from scratch.

If all of this sounds like work to you and you not up for it, just go meet new girls.